Confessions

Options

Replies

• Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:

I thought about this...................if someone comes in my office I will NOT be able to stand up:tongue:

you're welcome :bigsmile:

I think out of all of the confessions...you've gotten the most joy out of yours.

well then you are welcome as well
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Confession - sometimes I take faceless, completely naked pictures of myself and load them on a website. The comments are just way too motivating and keep me going. I can't stop :(

This sums up my reason for being on MFP
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump...too funny...have to come back to read
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I should be cleaning right now, but I hate doing the floors... I will stall as long as humanly possible lol.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have always liked older guys. When I was 9, I had a huge crush on Tommy Lee Jones (in U.S. Marshals, Volcano, and M.I.B). My current celebrity crushes are Hugh Laurie and Gerard Butler, even though I'm 23.

I eventually married a man 17 years my elder :)
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am scared to change. I have never been fit. I have always been fat. It is the only me I know. Who will I become? Will people like me then? Will I like me then?

I am not scared, but I am nervous. I've never been thin either. I'm nervous that I won't be able to lose it all, or won't look like I thought I would, etc.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have always liked older guys. When I was 9, I had a huge crush on Tommy Lee Jones (in U.S. Marshals, Volcano, and M.I.B). My current celebrity crushes are Hugh Laurie and Gerard Butler, even though I'm 23.

I eventually married a man 17 years my elder :)

Nothing bad about Hugh Laurie :-)
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I once had to give a really drunk girl a ride home...after 3 hours of driving around the wrong town trying to get her to give me an address, she gave me the right town and street but the house number didn't exist. I had to be at work in less than 2 hours so I parked her as close to the wrong address as I could and left her propped up in her passenger seat with the keys on the seat. The police and her parents woke her up....they were mad!

not a proud moment...don't judge...this is a confession thread and it was 20 years ago.

DUDE>.. you waited 3 hours?!?! I would have given it maybe an hour. I give you mad props!

yep, 3 hours. call me a gentleman!

do you have a preference on you know, height, weight, hair color, dancing ability?

It took me a minute but I got it. Touche!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I ate at McDonalds today, but I now feel horrible, so I definitely learned my lesson!!
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I only knew my husband like 3 months when we got engaged, less than a year when we got married, and pregnant before I knew him for a whole year.... 3 little girls and 10 years later.... here we are :-)

dangit... I meant to tag the girl who got preg on her first date!
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    confession: i'm so hungry and tired i could cry, but i'm going to stay under my calorie goal and go to the gym like a good girl and probably smile while i'm doing it, because that's what i do. i don't ever want most people to know when i'm unhappy.

confession #2: i get superincredibly lonely, but i think being close to people is too hard and too scary, so i rarely let myself.

confession #3: sometimes i'd give anything to feel as beautiful as i felt when i was anorexic. that's twisted and unhealthy and inappropriate. i don't even miss being that skinny as much as i miss the FEELING, and the compliments, and the clothes, and the "lifestyle"... it's hard to try to explain and i don't talk about it on my profile page because i don't want to sound like a b*tch :/
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I once had to give a really drunk girl a ride home...after 3 hours of driving around the wrong town trying to get her to give me an address, she gave me the right town and street but the house number didn't exist. I had to be at work in less than 2 hours so I parked her as close to the wrong address as I could and left her propped up in her passenger seat with the keys on the seat. The police and her parents woke her up....they were mad!

not a proud moment...don't judge...this is a confession thread and it was 20 years ago.

DUDE>.. you waited 3 hours?!?! I would have given it maybe an hour. I give you mad props!

yep, 3 hours. call me a gentleman!

OMG, this happened to a friend of mine, but it was co-worker he was driving home from a party...he couldn't find her house, and after a while drove to a gas station and went in. After he came out, she had stripped naked in his car and passed out. He freaked out, called the cops because he didn't want to get accused of anything. They showed up with other emergency people and when they finally got her out of the car she had peed in his front seat. :noway: The police put her in the drunk tank for the night. She quit her job the following Monday...LOL - I forgot all about it until I saw you post....

This one only stripped partially! too bad because she was hot and less drunk would've been "Go Time".
  • hottfarmchick724
    Options
    confession: i'm so hungry and tired i could cry, but i'm going to stay under my calorie goal and go to the gym like a good girl and probably smile while i'm doing it, because that's what i do. i don't ever want most people to know when i'm unhappy.

confession #2: i get superincredibly lonely, but i think being close to people is too hard and too scary, so i rarely let myself.

confession #3: sometimes i'd give anything to feel as beautiful as i felt when i was anorexic. that's twisted and unhealthy and inappropriate. i don't even miss being that skinny as much as i miss the FEELING, and the compliments, and the clothes, and the "lifestyle"... it's hard to try to explain and i don't talk about it on my profile page because i don't want to sound like a b*tch :/

i know exactly how you feel, i suffered from bulimia in high school and only one person knew... i was so thin, i loved it! ive even tried to go back to that place when i had those really bad days but i cant let myself slip into that again, its too dangerous! i wish you luck and hope that one day you can have that awesome feeling losing weight the healthy way!
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:
    ^^ like ALOT
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:
    Oooh you bogus! lol

hahahaha Come on now E86 you know you've done the same thing before....lmbo

I'm not going, I warmed it up sat down and waited till they left and i tossed it..... :sick:
    Too many times to count! If it is not store bought or if I didnt cook it, I am not goin!
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    confession: i buy bras that add 2 cup sizes so my tummy doesnt look so big and when my friends ask if i lost weight, i tell them yes:frown:

HAAAAAAAA i love this!!!! i've only lost 7 pounds so far but i've already gone down almost 2 cup sizes.... i was self conscious about my chest being as big as it was, because i've always had REALLY small breasts until i gained weight, but now i find myself occasionally missing them. i def might try this :)
  • StephRme2
    StephRme2 Posts: 17
    Options
    I listen to Fifty Shades at work on my tablet and when people ask me what I'm smiling about.. I tell them I'm just having a good day.. when really.... hmmm.. yes, REALLY... and just as a side note~ people- if you have not gotten this for your significant other.. you are MISSING out on a good time! Grab that metal ruler and get to it ; )
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I listen to Fifty Shades at work on my tablet and when people ask me what I'm smiling about.. I tell them I'm just having a good day.. when really.... hmmm.. yes, REALLY... and just as a side note~ people- if you have not gotten this for your significant other.. you are MISSING out on a good time! Grab that metal ruler and get to it ; )

Amen to that one, sister!! Blazing through the first book....and o my.....lip biting good time :bigsmile:
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have a weak soul for nice female curves
    I really want to order some pizza right now
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I check out the profiles of girls I post to, making sure they aren't really young. Don't want to be that old creeper guy!

Confession:
    I have a BIG thing for old creeper guys.