• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Im horny today. Being single sucks.

AMEN!!!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'VE BEEN TALKING TO WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT GUY AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST. I'M AFRAID HE WILL RUN AWAY IF I TELL HIM. IT'S SCARED OFF MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS I'VE DATED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS ONE.

You have done sooo well with your weight loss and if he does find out he should be proud of you too!!!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to troll on trolls.
  • lorimacc
    lorimacc Posts: 11
    Options
    I like Justin Beiber's music (hangs her head in shame)
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge flirt!

Always have been. This used to be known only by my friends and family because to most of the world I was invisible. Now that I'm not invisible it's occasionally an issue because guys think my flirty behavior means I want them when I don't. However my friends tend to get a huge kick out of it because I won't realize the guy is interested for real until either he or one of my friends flat out says something. :blushing: *Sigh*
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I've been single for well over a year...
    I see your 1 and will raise you 2. :ohwell:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

There is obviously something wrong with him...

^^I agree!!!!!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I lied to my co-workers about getting stopped by a cop this morning so that I could come in late. And I was late because I was so tired when I woke up this morning that when I sat down for my morning piss, I dosed off on the seat for like 15 minutes :laugh:

Winner!!!!

I have NO idea how I was able to fall asleep on the seat for 15 minutes! I'm surprised I didn't fall forward :laugh:
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge flirt!

Always have been. This used to be known only by my friends and family because to most of the world I was invisible. Now that I'm not invisible it's occasionally an issue because guys think my flirty behavior means I want them when I don't. However my friends tend to get a huge kick out of it because I won't realize the guy is interested for real until either he or one of my friends flat out says something. :blushing: *Sigh*

That seems to be going around. Not knowing they are interested, that is.
  • cubizzle
    Options
    I love to read any thread dealing with bad dates because I never really "dated" in the sense of going out with someone I didn't know on like, a date.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I once had to give a really drunk girl a ride home...after 3 hours of driving around the wrong town trying to get her to give me an address, she gave me the right town and street but the house number didn't exist. I had to be at work in less than 2 hours so I parked her as close to the wrong address as I could and left her propped up in her passenger seat with the keys on the seat. The police and her parents woke her up....they were mad!

not a proud moment...don't judge...this is a confession thread and it was 20 years ago.

DUDE>.. you waited 3 hours?!?! I would have given it maybe an hour. I give you mad props!

yep, 3 hours. call me a gentleman!
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    One more. I secretly hope that some of the mfp hotties will friend me. Lol.
  • Mylifechoices2012
    Options
    Feels good not to eat candy all day with my co workers---- I've learned to say "No thank you" :smooched:
  • cubizzle
    Options
    I once had to give a really drunk girl a ride home...after 3 hours of driving around the wrong town trying to get her to give me an address, she gave me the right town and street but the house number didn't exist. I had to be at work in less than 2 hours so I parked her as close to the wrong address as I could and left her propped up in her passenger seat with the keys on the seat. The police and her parents woke her up....they were mad!

not a proud moment...don't judge...this is a confession thread and it was 20 years ago.

DUDE>.. you waited 3 hours?!?! I would have given it maybe an hour. I give you mad props!

do you have a preference on you know, height, weight, hair color, dancing ability?
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    I've slept with two men old enough to be my father and a hot grandmother. I'm 22

Ah, but they just know the right buttons to push :wink:
    And yes, I mean all of that :smokin:
    Does this mean I have a chance??:bigsmile:
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

Dear me.... how does he manage that??
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Feels good not to eat candy all day with my co workers---- I've learned to say "No thank you" :smooched:

I guess my confession is it feels good to eat candy, I do almost daily :frown:
  • brk_1982
    brk_1982 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

OMG, this happened to a friend of mine, but it was co-worker he was driving home from a party...he couldn't find her house, and after a while drove to a gas station and went in. After he came out, she had stripped naked in his car and passed out. He freaked out, called the cops because he didn't want to get accused of anything. They showed up with other emergency people and when they finally got her out of the car she had peed in his front seat. :noway: The police put her in the drunk tank for the night. She quit her job the following Monday...LOL - I forgot all about it until I saw you post....
  • DrG3n3
    Options

I guess my confession is it feels good to eat candy, I do almost daily :frown:

Im craving Starburst!