Confessions

Options

Replies

• Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I've slept with two men old enough to be my father and a hot grandmother. I'm 22

Ah, but they just know the right buttons to push :wink:
    And yes, I mean all of that :smokin:
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've slept with two men old enough to be my father and a hot grandmother. I'm 22

a hot grandmother ?? what kind of man was that? I should also add lucky them.

She was 51/52, something like that

ahhh... i read that as two men. father and grandfather aged. I just can't read today.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:
    Oooh you bogus! lol
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I eat ketchup packets, literally i order extra packets when at mcd or brgr kang , and its like a little dessert.

what say you Dr. phil?
  • Establishedn1986
    Options
    I'm staying friends with my ex in the hopes that we can get back together. Sigh. Silly I know and it will pass eventually and I'll move on but we only broke up last week so I guess it's understandable. Maybe. Who knows, I may be pathetic. lol
    Not pathetic qnd it can happen!
  • rissy95
    rissy95 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:

I agree...I never seem to wear any anymore either...LOL...
  • rissy95
    Options
    Sometimes when I don't want to go to work...I over dramatize something so I can "call out"
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I say I am losing weight for myself, but honestly it's so everyone else will finally see that I'm not just a fat girl with a great personality. I never want another person to say "... but you have a great personality". UGH! I mean don't get me wrong I love having a great personality! But in life it isn't all about the personality.
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options

haha ohhh heyyy girll heeyyy:wink:
  • Establishedn1986
    Options
    I confess that my crush from the original confession is on this thread!:wink:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

I have to say I have been here. I was seeing someone who now matter what I did unless I jumped him he never tried anything. I finally had to realize that maybe its not just a piece of *kitten* he wants. When I confronted him about he straight up was like "Why is it bad that I just want to hold you?" I felt like an idiot for thinking that the only way to tell how he felt about me was by whether he wanted to do it alot or not...

He enjoys my company, but he is a fair bit older than me, and I guess his drive is not as high... Now that I feel great and sexy, I want him to notice me more. He's not an overly affectionate person... I think that may end up being a deal breaker.

Um... have you tried touching him? :huh: This is the 21st century. It's okay to let a man know what you want. I find that is what a lot of men are waiting for.

oh for sure! I don't wait for him to make the first move... but I mean is it wanting too much if I walk into the room after a shower in undies and a bra, and hope he'll reach out and grab me? lol
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm an insane flirt. I even flirt with some of the boys I work with. And the new female grad student with the nose ring. And the gorgeous girls at the gym office.

This sounds more like a declaration than a confession! Hee Hee!

Haha. I try to be sneaky about it :p
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I am crushing on
    !:blushing:
    If he jumps on this thread I will tell!:tongue:
    What are your confessions today?

lol it happens
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm not a shy person as most people think...its just I'm kinda anti-socal unless I know you:)
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I confess that going home for lunch to see my wife and kids it the highlight of my work day most every day.
  • jonward85
    Options
    ooo and that at 27 Legos are still one of my favorite things.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    I confess...that I'm now singing Usher.
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I confess that going home for lunch to see my wife and kids it the highlight of my work day most every day.

Love this!
  • jonward85
    Options

Love this!

Mostly all i do anymore is double check our vendor to make sure they do what they are supposed to. Then they don't....then i get upset...much better to be at home.
  • rissy95
    Options

haha ohhh heyyy girll heeyyy:wink:

HAYYYYYYYYYY! LOL