Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I spend WAY too much time on MFP while at work..shhh

^ This!

Me too! LMAO
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I lied to my co-workers about getting stopped by a cop this morning so that I could come in late. And I was late because I was so tired when I woke up this morning that when I sat down for my morning piss, I dosed off on the seat for like 15 minutes :laugh:
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    I spend WAY too much time on MFP while at work..shhh

^ This!

Me too! LMAO

Yup. Sometimes it feels like I'm being paid to browse through the message boards! :-P
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...... somebody shared some food with me that they made at work and when they walked away i threw it in the trash..... But I told them it was good......:embarassed:
    Oooh you bogus! lol

hahahaha Come on now E86 you know you've done the same thing before....lmbo

I'm not going, I warmed it up sat down and waited till they left and i tossed it..... :sick:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I just ate half a date square at work, and I am not going to log it!
  • MrsLeyva11
    MrsLeyva11 Posts: 90
    Options
    My husband and I got pregnant on our first date. It definitely made things interesting.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My husband and I got pregnant on our first date. It definitely made things interesting.

Wow. I have several friends it was their engagement night or wedding night. First Date...that's a new one... Since you say husband...im glad everything worked out. :smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I lied to my co-workers about getting stopped by a cop this morning so that I could come in late. And I was late because I was so tired when I woke up this morning that when I sat down for my morning piss, I dosed off on the seat for like 15 minutes :laugh:

Winner!!!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I ordered a small cookie with my salad at lunch today.
  • MrsLeyva11
    MrsLeyva11 Posts: 90
    Options

Wow. I have several friends it was their engagement night or wedding night. First Date...that's a new one... Since you say husband...im glad everything worked out. :smile:

Oh it did lol! It NEVER would have happened except it was a very very special case. I don't put out that quick.
    He was my HS crush, we had been friends for over 4 years, and we had been in a LDR for a year before we even got to have our first date. Our friends pick on us for it a lot.
  • lunatikchik
    lunatikchik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes being married is not better because my drive is much higher"
    [/quote]

^^^ This ^^^^
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Hm. My confession for this morning - I'm afraid I am not good enough.

Which is why I'm always stuck with losers :grumble:

aww! :( message me if you'd like to chat. i dont even know you and I bet i could come up with many reasons why you are plenty good enough, if not, better then good enough!

Aw thanks :flowerforyou: I'm working on realizing I'm worth the effort for someone, it's coming along. Slowwwwlyyy but surely. :ohwell:

repeat all the voices that say positive things about and to you. repeat and repeat and repeat it some more.
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    mmm
  • jumperchick
    Options
    i hate my roommates new bf, he is over all the time and hes really annoying !!!

i also just pigged out on pizza =[
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    lol
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options

Oh it did lol! It NEVER would have happened except it was a very very special case. I don't put out that quick.
    He was my HS crush, we had been friends for over 4 years, and we had been in a LDR for a year before we even got to have our first date. Our friends pick on us for it a lot.

Ahh...well that puts it into perspective. I on the other hand am that easy...wait..i'm a guy...maybe the two go hand in hand.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I once had to give a really drunk girl a ride home...after 3 hours of driving around the wrong town trying to get her to give me an address, she gave me the right town and street but the house number didn't exist. I had to be at work in less than 2 hours so I parked her as close to the wrong address as I could and left her propped up in her passenger seat with the keys on the seat. The police and her parents woke her up....they were mad!

not a proud moment...don't judge...this is a confession thread and it was 20 years ago.

DUDE>.. you waited 3 hours?!?! I would have given it maybe an hour. I give you mad props!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have absolutely no tolerance for *kitten*
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    I check out the profiles of girls I post to, making sure they aren't really young. Don't want to be that old creeper guy!
  • cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Cant believe I'm admitting this but last weekend I ate a spoonful of Fluff and a spoonful of peanut butter at the same time....I achieved the perfect flavor balance.