Confessions

Options

Replies

• Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a serious addiction to NUTELLA!! :-/ I've told everyone if they brought another jar of that stuff in the house I will SPORK them!! HA! ;-)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Im horny today. Being single sucks.

I'm that way every damn day.
    Reading Fifty Shades of Grey isn't helping.
    What's worse? I have people in my phone for moments like this and I don't want either of them :noway:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I skipped breakfast today and loaded up on espresso. OMG, that means I'll be under 1200 for the day... will I starve?!

Your fat cells will multiply by every calorie you are under 1200.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Im horny today. Being single sucks.

Me too! But I'm not single. Bf needs to put out more.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I love being single and I'm having a fantastic time with it just being myself and my daughter, but sometimes I miss the "adult" connection....

LOTS
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Here's another confession.... I'm still in bed. I don't have to work. I had a late night. My kids are still snoozing. So I'm hanging out on the interwebs enjoying the quiet. I got up and weighed in like a good girl. Grabbed my water and a book and back to bed I went.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'VE BEEN TALKING TO WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT GUY AND HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST. I'M AFRAID HE WILL RUN AWAY IF I TELL HIM. IT'S SCARED OFF MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS I'VE DATED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS ONE.

It scared my wife back when we were dating too... not hearing it but seeing the effects, it took a few more dates before she decided she wanted to try to get past it. Eventually she didn't care, but I had surgery for me! not that she wasn't for it hah :) You are already ahead of me! the right person will get past it!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I put my thong on inside out this morning ... and it's still inside out :laugh:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I like watching random people...... and Faeries!

Clown.gif
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I hate beer. To avoid people thrusting every type of it in my face wanting me to try different ones or getting other kinds of flack and grief, I just say I'm allergic to hops.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I friend requested somone on here today just because they are HOT, lol

nope, no new FR......Oh damn..:sad:
  • Buckrussell
    Options
    Confession: I love boobs. All of them. There's no such thing as bad ones. Some are better than others, but I just love looking at them/playing with them. I'm kind of obsessed with them.............
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    When someone at work brings food, I never eat it...I dont know if thier kitchen is dirty or not. lol
  • cestlafete
    cestlafete Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Depressing confessions:

I'm jealous of my mother and brother's bonding over weightloss even though it's because they're both anorexic.
    I'm jealous of my brother's 70~80 (or more, he won't tell anyone anymore) weight loss even though I know it's because he's been over-restricting.
    I always tell my mother when I'm doing a cleanse/fast because her sudden support makes me feel good.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I spend WAY too much time on MFP while at work..shhh

^ This!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have not done any work all morning, I had one of my staff call me just so could leave a meeting.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like watching random people...... and Faeries!

Clown.gif

I have a huge fear of clowns.....O_O
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Love the fact that I own a pool and can take a dip at night whenever I want.

2X this week already
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    I have a serious addiction to NUTELLA!! :-/ I've told everyone if they brought another jar of that stuff in the house I will SPORK them!! HA! ;-)

I eat my nutella straight from the jar and blame it on my boys when the knife gets left in the sink...
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I went skinny dipping lastnight! shhhhh hahah

:smile: