Confessions

Options

Replies

• yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

Ha, that's not that bad. She's Canadian, so she rocks :)
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I was walking through the hallways at work today and saw a random guy that was so fit he made me lose my train of thought. :blushing:
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    um, i drink pickle juice, a lot.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Last night while playing volleyball I was in my own world at one particular time and the ball came right at me. Needless to say my team told me I needed to focus on the game and quit daydreaming!
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like my own butt :) Seriously, It's awesome.

You should show us so that we can be the judge ;-)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

I confess that this might be the saddest post I read all day :cry:

if by saddest, you mean lamest, then yes, i confess this as well
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Holy sodium blast!
  • VictoFlowers
    Options
    I've been slacking this week (mostly because my legs feel like they're about to fall off for no reason :/) but I'm still determined. :3
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I make it look good at work that I am busy... but most of the time my work is all done and I spend time on MFP and facebook.. thank goodness no one from work is on this site..LOL
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

I have to say I have been here. I was seeing someone who now matter what I did unless I jumped him he never tried anything. I finally had to realize that maybe its not just a piece of *kitten* he wants. When I confronted him about he straight up was like "Why is it bad that I just want to hold you?" I felt like an idiot for thinking that the only way to tell how he felt about me was by whether he wanted to do it alot or not...
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Carley Rae Jepson's "Call Me Maybe" came on the radio during my morning drive to work....and I turned it up.....AND SANG ALONG!!! :noway:

confession: i know of this song, but i have never heard it before
  • samanthakre
    Options
    My trainer is so strict with how she wants me to eat...I don't tell her when I eat outside the box. I pretend like I've been perfect. I mean, God forbid I have a piece of bread or something processed. I'm still under my calories, but to her it's the quality of food, not the quantity of calories. I know she's telling me what's best for my overall life, but dangit man. I just have to have a little something SOMETIMES!!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking some type of serious for the past few weeks, but nothing has really changed body-wise... that's probably why I can't seem to stop, but I'm getting better starting today!

Anddddd I'm a huge flirt even when in a relationship (not on purpose and I've never cheated)... trying to cut that down a bit, but damn it's hard! :grumble:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

OMG...time to MOVE ON girl!
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm only working out today so I can eat fried chicken on my break at work.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

suppose to be good for keeping leg cramps away. Does it work?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks, I am not interested in him at all. He's really kind of annoying. How do I tell him?
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I like my own butt :) Seriously, It's awesome.

:flowerforyou:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    When I met my husband, I asked him if he would like to touch my boobs.

We've been together for 16 years now (and he still touches my boobs).
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I make it look good at work that I am busy... but most of the time my work is all done and I spend time on MFP and facebook.. thank goodness no one from work is on this site..LOL
    Hahaha this is me. Everyday!

Was a co-workers birthday today. Someone brought in delicious looking cake. She wouldn't take no for an answer. (actually said that birthday cakes had no calories especially homemade ones??wtf??)
    So I took a piece "for break" its now in the trash.....I told her it was amazing and asked for the recipe.
    Im so non confrontational lol