Keeping weight loss a secret?

13»

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    I did for the first while. Then people started noticing what I was eating and my clothes getting baggy. I still won't post anything about it on my Facebook or other sites just for fear of failing (again) and having everyone know I failed.

I figure I will finally totally fess up when I hit goal, then I might even post pictures.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Thanks everyone, I feel better now knowing that I am not doing something weird in keeping this secret.
    I think the secret is helping me keep going. It is making it so I am accountable for myself and only myself.
    I also feel that is why I am becoming successful this time and sticking to it this time.

Thanks!!!
  • in 2010 when I went on my diet I told no one..no even my parents and I lived with them...I felt embarrassed.
    Around when I lost 40 pounds they asked me if I was dieting...well relatives and it got a round and it was easier focusing on myself..I lost 85 pounds.

My weight loss got to my head and I got kind of conceited :(

Now since I gained 13 of it back I lost that confidence...but I started my diet two week ago along with working out I feel better and I am not gonna let it get to my head this time.

Support does help a little for last of the weight you want off.