ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Options
portalm
portalm Posts: 201 Member
Where will you be when this occurs?

As of now Texas

Will you be able to out run them?

Running a mile and a half in 11 min, Ya im sure i could!

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

Lets see. Good Cardio/ Law Enforcement/Paramedic type job skills. Able to shoot and and use weapons like bats, swords etc...

What is your weapon of choice after your ammuntion runs out?

A HULKING BATTLE DOUBLE EDGED BATTLE AXE!

Those are mine.... What are you doing to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse!?

Replies

• portalm
    Options
    Really Zombie apocalypse fails to answer if the above poster is attractive? you guys really need someone on the interweb to say you are attractive? no self confidence?
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Where will i be: Indiana
    Will i be able to out run them: For the most part...we all tire eventually.
    What survival skills do I have: Hunting, foraging, general wilderness survival knowledge, good farming knowledge.
    Weapon of choice: Crossbow or a saber style sword.
  • AnotherHolly
    Options
    I am all for turning into a zombie....
    As for preparing, I practice being a zombie to the best of my alive/human abilities.
    Like, I don't eat humans..... But I'm capable of catching neighborhood runners, assuming zombieholly keeps human hollys cardio-endurance :p
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    bump maybe we can see this thread get some more action!
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Where will i be: Arizona, Zombies don't like heat right?
    Will i be able to out run them: Um probably not but I'd like to think I can outsmart them!
    What survival skills do I have: Wilderness experience, camping, fishing
    Weapon of choice: Knife (long one!)
  • portalm
    Options
    As for preparing, I practice being a zombie to the best of my alive/human abilities.
    Like, I don't eat humans..... But I'm capable of catching neighborhood runners, assuming zombieholly keeps human hollys cardio-endurance :p

Under this sort of thought, id say if zombies can practice cardio we are pretty much all in trouble!!! OHHHH NOES!
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It depends are we talking fast zombies or the slow zombies?
    If its fast zombies then I want to be one of them - those things scare the crap outta me

Slow zombies
    Where will i be:London
    Will i be able to out run them: Most likely
    What survival skills do I have:Tree climbing
    Weapon of choice: A bloody big axe,
  • portalm
    Options
    If its fast zombies then I want to be one of them - those things scare the crap outta me

They would totally be Fast zombies! the ones that strike out of no where, and are super scary and quiet. You dont notice them in the dark because they are nibbling on some end trails and as you pass the dark alley way trying to get to the next building all of a sudden you are faced head on by zombies! You turn and run they give chase! GOGO
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am concerned about eating back my calories lost from battling the zombies
  • jealous_loser
    Options

Ontario, Canada

Depends on what kind of zoombie. Are we talking 28 Days Later or Dawn of the Dead? If the latter, then probably. If the former, then probably not. LET ME FINISH C25K STUPID ZOMBIES.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

I live in Canada. I am gonna go north and they can't get me in the cold right? I can't fight or anything.

I would go axe I think.
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

They would totally be Fast zombies! the ones that strike out of no where, and are super scary and quiet. You dont notice them in the dark because they are nibbling on some end trails and as you pass the dark alley way trying to get to the next building all of a sudden you are faced head on by zombies! You turn and run they give chase! GOGO

Ok then Im more than happy to be a zombie thank you
    1. You dont have to worry about all the calories from eating people
    2. Think of all the protein you would get from eating people, thats why I can run so fast lol.
  • portalm
    Options
    I am concerned about eating back my calories lost from battling the zombies

LOL Dude proper fuel for your body is required when battling zombies! shoot if anything our bodies will need like 6,000+ calories a day from all the running and EPIC ZOMBIE BATTLES!

So essentially anyone thats not with the cardio and strength training now are probably doomed to becoming zombies! and anyone that is will never need to worry about being fat again!
  • portalm
    Options

Ok then Im more than happy to be a zombie thank you
    1. You dont have to worry about all the calories from eating people
    2. Think of all the protein you would get from eating people, thats why I can run so fast lol.

Well you would be doing so much cardio and zombie fighting that you wouldnt need to worry about calories!

Protein from eating ppl would probably be pretty amazing i mean think of what all those nutrients from a human would do for your awesome zombie skin! your hair would be amazing!
  • portalm
    Options
    Bump for more action.... Currently failing to all those stupid... Please tell me im hot/attractive/no one ever tells the truth cause youre really not that good looking posts...
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Bump for more action.... Currently failing to all those stupid... Please tell me im hot/attractive/no one ever tells the truth cause youre really not that good looking posts...

I agree with you. I stay out of those threads.
  • portalm
    Options

I agree with you. I stay out of those threads.

Problem with those threads is, basically everyone is here to feel better and be motivated... that takes this site to a whole new place. no need to lie to ppl... honestly

also everyone always gets so offended and blah blah blah... When there is a zombie apocalypse im pretty sure no one is going to be politically correct anymore ^^ #Justsaying
  • AnotherHolly
    Options

Under this sort of thought, id say if zombies can practice cardio we are pretty much all in trouble!!! OHHHH NOES!

I don't think being zombies would be a bad thing....
    I mean at first it will be pretty brutal, until everyone is a zombie, then it's like a whole new world...
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. I plan on being in MO on the second floor of my house with the stairway destroyed.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    A solar powered bug out vehicle to stay on the move, and a bow or crossbow would be perfect. Silen and unlimited ammo.
  • nayama
    nayama Posts: 1
    Options

Iqaluit, Nunavut (Eastern Arctic Canada)

Probably not! hahaha I hope they freeze in the winter. Do you think zombies know how to slide down hills?

I can also swim and ride a bike!

shovel