ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Options

Replies

• jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    lets put it this way, if the feds ever decide to try and take my gun ownership rights away, we will have some *issues*

2nd amendment all the way!!!!

I just happen to like horror movies, and zombies are one of my favorite things. It is plausible, not probable, but plausible.. Thats why I like em... hate vampires tho!
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Dude Vampires never could exist such a flawed theory... Werewolves however!!!! lol

I like the way that I am Legend gave a different twist to Zombie(ism)

I think I am Legend was trying to tell us that it may actually happen this way...

Rabies... A scary thing!
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Where will you be when this occurs?

Seeking shelter in a library or bookstore. There are few windows and steel doors. I'll have history and entertainment all around me for years. In the event the zombies did get in, I'l just run in circles around all the aisles for a while, they aren't very smart and get confused easy. Worst case scenario, I'll knock the aisles over on them.

Will you be able to out run them?

See above answer.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

Put me on the roof of that library or bookstore with a rifle and plenty of ammo. They won't get near it.

What is your weapon of choice after your ammuntion runs out?

Bow and Arrow. Or a can of Raid. Hey, you never know, it hasn't been tried in the movies.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I liked the answer "Why run? Kill 'em all!"
    I'm on his team! lol

Where will I be:Headed out of Kansas City to south-central, Missouri.

Will I be able to outrun them?: I think so.

Skills: firearms, first aid, finding my own food, cooking what I find, thinking quickly in stressful situations, staying calm

Weapon of choice: Will definitely have my pistol, rifle, and shotgun. If the ammo runs out, I'd like to have a machete (need one) and an metal baseball bat. ALSO!!!!!! Maltov cocktails when you run into a herd!

You have been recruited!

Woot!

I always wondered why the characters in "Walking Dead" didn't use fire...until the final episode of season 2. Yay for the barn scene! xD
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Seeking shelter in a library or bookstore. There are few windows and steel doors. I'll have history and entertainment all around me for years. In the event the zombies did get in, I'l just run in circles around all the aisles for a while, they aren't very smart and get confused easy. Worst case scenario, I'll knock the aisles over on them.

See above answer.

What survival skills do you have that will allow you to outsmart/outlive a zombie crisis?

Put me on the roof of that library or bookstore with a rifle and plenty of ammo. They won't get near it.

Bow and Arrow. Or a can of Raid. Hey, you never know, it hasn't been tried in the movies.

A can of raid and a Zippo! :laugh: Fire! Fire! Fire! :laugh: :smokin:
  • portalm
    Options

See above answer.

A library is great and all but you will have no food! i think you should join the Zombie Apocalypse Resistance (ZAR) with me and the SSG... You can be the librarian if youd like! LOL
  • jmcdaniel0
    jmcdaniel0 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

See above answer.

A library is great and all but you will have no food! i think you should join the Zombie Apocalypse Resistance (ZAR) with me and the SSG... You can be the librarian if youd like! LOL

He makes a good point..
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    This bandwagon is getting to be as stupid as the bacon one.....sheesh.

These idiots out there are the ones that give legitimate gunowners, hunters, and outdoor survivalists the shivers....

I'm not a hunter, but I have been a firearms owner all my life. I learned to shoot when I was 18 and have been a fan ever since. I enjoy firing weapons. :tongue: I ALSO just happen to enjoy fantasy fiction as well. It's called enjoying life. I am personally more concerned about an economic collapse than an apocolypse of any kind, but I am always prepared.

The point is, just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean you get to poo-poo others who do. That's a little bit selfish and just plain mean.:grumble:
  • o_delaisse
    o_delaisse Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I *want* to survive the zombie apocalypse :)
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Weapon of choice: Will definitely have my pistol, rifle, and shotgun. If the ammo runs out, I'd like to have a machete (need one) and an metal baseball bat. ALSO!!!!!! Maltov cocktails when you run into a herd!

Throw a molotov cocktail into a horde of zombies trying to eat you and you end up with a horde of burning zombies trying to eat you.

It won't take long for their bodies to burn up.
  • portalm
    Options
    This bandwagon is getting to be as stupid as the bacon one.....sheesh.

These idiots out there are the ones that give legitimate gunowners, hunters, and outdoor survivalists the shivers....

I'm not a hunter, but I have been a firearms owner all my life. I learned to shoot when I was 18 and have been a fan ever since. I enjoy firing weapons. :tongue: I ALSO just happen to enjoy fantasy fiction as well. It's called enjoying life. I am personally more concerned about an economic collapse than an apocolypse of any kind, but I am always prepared.

The point is, just because you don't enjoy something, doesn't mean you get to poo-poo others who do. That's a little bit selfish and just plain mean.:grumble:

LOL POO-POO those who do... New awesome statement of the year?!?!?

Dude economic colapse is whats going to spark the zombie apocalypse. you didnt know?!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    Where will i be: Wisconsin, but headed for the mountains
    Will i be able to out run them: yes, they move pretty slowly
    What survival skills do I have: Hunting, Food acquisition, survival skills
    Weapon of choice: a Fricken 12 Guage! Duh
  • portalm
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure I *want* to survive the zombie apocalypse :)

Right because becoming part of the Walking Dead Crew (WDC) Will certainly end better for you?
  • portalm
    Options
    Where will i be: Wisconsin, but headed for the mountains
    Will i be able to out run them: yes, they move pretty slowly
    What survival skills do I have: Hunting, Food acquisition, survival skills
    Weapon of choice: a Fricken 12 Guage! Duh

12 gauge has alot of noise** See previous posts about noise**

Also we have discussed this(They are fast moving zombies dude) Re-evaluate your plan brah
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am concerned about eating back my calories lost from battling the zombies

Lol, absolutely!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Where will i be: Hiding out in Glacier National Park
    Will i be able to out run them: Hell yeah. They are slow!
    What survival skills do I have: Camping, Cooking, Smarts.
    Weapon of choice: Machete!

Random: There is a local company in MT that makes Zombie Tools. http://zombietools.net/
  • portalm
    Options
    Again ppl we have established that these are fast zombies! they will be coming to eat you... they want a pack of that back flesh!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Oregon, then plan on going up to Washington to meet with friends with a boat if that is not an option will head east to something more remote. (already have a plan, zombies, end of world, (any apocalyptic event)

Probably for awhile but I got a bad knee so, hopefully I can be stealth enough and smart enough to not constantly be running my butt off.

"professional" Left 4 Dead player lol, know how to use a gun, have a survival bag ready. Where I work I can get everything I need for any type of emergency I can also garden/grow my own food, resourceful. I have weapons, rations, med kits, and a gas mask, Im confident, I'm prepared.

I would want a cross bow - however any solid Melee weapon will work.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Ohio, probably in my bedroom, hiding and scarfing down twinkies and hohos like nobody's business.

After all those Twinkies? Probably not.

See previous answer about hiding.

Sarcastic banter.
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    will i be: Maryland, heading away from all crowded areas (aka all of MD) so toward west virginia
    Will i be able to out run them: yes, my friends have already nominate certain friends as "bait" to slow them down lol, no worries the friends willingly take on their role
    What survival skills do I have: excellent marksman skills
    Weapon of choice: My 45cal glock or 40 cal kimber, i'm a pistol girl through and through

side note: doing the runforyoulives! 5k for practice:p