Picture Timeline - 72 lbs down!

Options
keconrad6485
keconrad6485 Posts: 46 Member
I have always been heavy - the way my body is structured ensures that I will never be a tiny girl. I've always had a high enough self-confidence level to accept that, but it worked against me in a way as I complacently packed on the pounds up to a high of 247. But I'm happy to say that I am currently at my smallest adult weight, after losing 72 pounds since February! I'm posting a timeline to share my journey and would love to gain more MFP buddies to give and receive positive support as we work toward our goals :happy:

If I can do it, anyone can... one of my friends often says, "You either have excuses or you have results." My results came from ditching the excuses and throwing my whole self into this weight loss goal. I have about 25 more lbs left before I reach my ideal weight, and I now know that I will get there. I hope this inspires someone out there and I wish you all the best in meeting your own goals!

Kristen

Apologies that some of the pics are low quality as I didn't have many full-body shots available. I'm sure I'll have better ones soon :smile:

9r4vg4.jpg

Replies

• keconrad6485
    Options
    Apparently my timeline pic was a bit too large - oops. Here's the remainder of it:

2qi45yc.jpg
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    wow! so amazing :)

you look great!!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome. Way to go!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    You look great WTG!!!!
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    Thanks!
  • kath755
    kath755 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Don't get too thin! You look amazing!
  • CaptainHandsome
    CaptainHandsome Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    you look stunning. are you like 9 feet tall? i mean because you didn't look all that big at your biggest, and now you look as thin as you'd ever need to be. must be nice to weigh less than you did in high school!
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    you look stunning. are you like 9 feet tall? i mean because you didn't look all that big at your biggest, and now you look as thin as you'd ever need to be. must be nice to weigh less than you did in high school!

haha I'm 5'9" but have always "hidden" my weight well... part of the reason I got so unhealthy in the first place! Thanks for the great comments though :smile:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    great Job!1
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... Congrats.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WHAT?!?!? (Lifting my chin up off the floor...) Great job! You look amazing and your hard work really shows. :smile:
  • keconrad6485
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & Amazing Progress:):):) You Rock:flowerforyou:
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    wow, great job! it's always inspiring to see people's pictures, but also hard for me because even though i'm not tall (5'5") i will *never* be as tiny as many of the success pics i see here - my bone structure is huge and my musculature is dense when i'm in shape. my mother is the same way...at 140 she was an absolute skeleton and had to put on weight. i have my current goal set to ~180, at which point i'll reassess :) anyway, thanks for the inspiration and you look fantastic!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, keep up the good work!!!! you must be so proud, I am so proud of you!!!!!

ROBIN
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love how you've posted the pictures that led up to your peak. You're on the right track! I can already see some important changes in your face and body :-). Congratulations!!!!
  • rgrewall
    rgrewall Posts: 22
    Options
    I find this very motivating because while everyone says I look fine, I'm 175. Seeing how you put on and lost weight, you're the closest person to my body type I've ever seen and it makes me feel good knowing I can look as good as you! BTW, even in your HS picture, you don't look bad. You must be pretty tall. Great job though!!!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done SO WELL!!! Congratulations!
  • rgrewall
    rgrewall Posts: 22
    Options

That's what I'm saying! Glad someone else noticed that too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!