Options

Replies

• danielled731
    danielled731 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • j1mmysrabbit
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic - cannot believe you have another 25 pounds to go - NO WAY!!! you are so tiny. Congratulations you've inspired me!!!!!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Truly fab weight loss !

See what we can do when we put our minds to it :drinker:
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! :)
  • keconrad6485
    keconrad6485 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! it's always inspiring to see people's pictures, but also hard for me because even though i'm not tall (5'5") i will *never* be as tiny as many of the success pics i see here - my bone structure is huge and my musculature is dense when i'm in shape. my mother is the same way...at 140 she was an absolute skeleton and had to put on weight. i have my current goal set to ~180, at which point i'll reassess :) anyway, thanks for the inspiration and you look fantastic!

My mom has a tiny frame and has always called me an Amazon woman, lol... I'm glad you are conscious of not losing too much! Best of luck!
  • keconrad6485
    keconrad6485 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I find this very motivating because while everyone says I look fine, I'm 175. Seeing how you put on and lost weight, you're the closest person to my body type I've ever seen and it makes me feel good knowing I can look as good as you! BTW, even in your HS picture, you don't look bad. You must be pretty tall. Great job though!!!

I always found it hard too to find a shape to "compare" myself to. Thanks for the wonderful comment and best of luck with your goal!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love it :)! You look amazing congrats!
  • LaughALittle22
    Options
    Wow you looking amazing, great job
  • cherichair22
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look fabulous! :)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your dedication and success!
  • tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    You do look great.
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! =)

Seems your starting and goal weights are almost the same as mine - I'm a big girl, too. Hope I look that good when i get there!
  • kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options
    You are a great inspiration!! I am tall too (5'8) and always looked thinner than I was, more room for it to expand. You look fab!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!
  • TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations on your success!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!! well done:wink:
  • Happy_Harlow
    Options
    You look so fantastic!! and i'm happy to add you! I'm always looking for motivated people to share support with! <3
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!! well done you look AMAZING!!! so much admiration for you that has taken determination and guts so pleased for you!!!! :smile:
  • ceg36
    ceg36 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm confused as to how to look at the picture timeline? I'm new to the site. I can view the message and all the comments but not sure where to click to see the picture timeline. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!