You look amazing! Great job!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You're looking fabulous! Way to go :D
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your timeline! You look fab!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful, thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Great job!!! You must be pretty tall because even in your before pictures your weight doesn't "look" like the numbers you posted. I think you look great and don't need to lost another 25 :smile:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing and as others have said you don't look that 'big' at your 'biggest' you look tiny now. I was going to ask how tall you were but you mentioned it later; 5ft 9".

WTG - awesome job.

And you've done all that since this Feb? WOW - I've been on here since January - and I could only dream of having those kind of results!

x
  • tubway
    tubway Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! 72 lbs in 5 months!?! What kind of exercise/diet plan are you doing if I may ask? I just started doing Body Revolution. I already "feel" lighter but the scale will tell I guess. I'm hoping to lose about 40lbs when all is said and done.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Most excellent!
    Very inspiring!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! you look great in all the pics but very lean now! Would love the details on how you did it so quickly!
  • bill55bill
    Options
    <wolf whistle>

:-)
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats. You have done an amazing job. Keep it up!

-Andrew
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Looks like you need some more clothes! That shirt is swimming on you!
  • onecutey
    onecutey Posts: 14
    Options
    Never forget - every person is different. It should be about your health, not the number on the scale!
  • LeggiGetsFit
    LeggiGetsFit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    First of all, your beauty has been obvious at any weight! You're absolutely stunning!! Second, WAY TO GO!!! You have obviously worked very hard and it shows! Great job and congrats. :)
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You look wonderful...great job!!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!

So you cut calories and worked out.. tell me the details! I would KILL to lose 70 pounds in 6 months!!!! Please feel free to add me!!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh what a cutie!! Congrats and more congrats on your great success at weight-loss!!
    Apparently my timeline pic was a bit too large - oops. Here's the remainder of it:

2qi45yc.jpg
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Never forget - every person is different. It should be about your health, not the number on the scale!

true, but damn.... let the girl celebrate!! Id be throwin a party!
  • Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!!!! Thanks for the motivation/inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!