what instrument(s) did/do you play?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Piano, taught myself the saxophone (tenor) after a bad experience with a trombone, acoustic guitar (most recently), and I have dabbled a bit in the harmonica. I would love to learn the trumpet, drums, and electric guitar!
  • bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Flute :)
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I used to play the piano but I haven't played that in YEARS. I was also in band for 4 years and played the clarinet. :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I play bass in a grey hair garage band (blues / classic rock), play rhythm guitar (electric & acoustic) for my own amusement and am currently learning mandolin (celtic & baroque) and every now and again I break out my tenor & alto recorders to offend the music gods.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Acoustic guitar, piano, flute, oboe, and violin. I sing as well. I'm not really good at anything but music though. :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Alto saxophone. :)
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I play the piano. I also sing a pretty mean alto in my church's choir! :)
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    piano...and not very well.
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Percussion !!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I did piano until and including grade 8 and I played violin and guitar. I'm a terrible singer but I often play for friends and the kids to sing along to. We have a piano in our dining room and it currently has stickers on the keys where I am teaching my kids to play.