• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lol that is one episode im glad i didnt spoil for myself. lol
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I just started season 4

A girl that works for me was always taking about it so I downloaded the series like a month ago and I cant stop watching it
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I just started season 4

A girl that works for me was always taking about it so I downloaded the series like a month ago and I cant stop watching it

dont read anymore of this thread!!
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Poor Mike. cant believe walt killed him.

I was actually in tears, I couldn't believe it! But then I realized that at least his granddaughter gets closure knowing that he is dead rather than thinking he is out there somewhere and will maybe come back...
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    Walt is a mad man! When he was talking to Jesse about selling his share of the multi-billion dollar company put everything into perspective (for me at least!) I'm guessing Skylar will be the one to kill Walt!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Poor Mike. cant believe walt killed him.

I was actually in tears, I couldn't believe it! But then I realized that at least his granddaughter gets closure knowing that he is dead rather than thinking he is out there somewhere and will maybe come back...

well the way they disposed of mike his grandaughter will probably never know
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    wow what a season finale!

hank has to go to the bathroom and winds up discovering that Walt is Heisenberg! lol didnt see that one coming!

cant wait for next summer...

so looks like the cancer is back...we see he punched the towel dispenser after the MRI. so thats probably why he wanted out. he knows his time is just about up and wants to spend his last days with his family. couple that with seeing all the money. he knows his family will be taken care of.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i forgot he punched the dispenser before, but i still think its clear the cancer is back.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

hank has to go to the bathroom and winds up discovering that Walt is Heisenberg! lol didnt see that one coming!

so looks like the cancer is back...we see he punched the towel dispenser after the MRI. so thats probably why he wanted out. he knows his time is just about up and wants to spend his last days with his family. couple that with seeing all the money. he knows his family will be taken care of.

*kitten* off!!! I Can't believe I read this! This should come with a spoiler alert lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

*kitten* off!!! I Can't believe I read this! This should come with a spoiler alert lol

who the hell would read a thread titled "Breaking Bad Season 5" and not expect the season to be discussed?
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    That finale was intense, I can't wait until next summer! Hank is the man, I knew he would figure out just had no idea how. If the cancer is back I wonder if Hank would let it go or if he'd still want to prove himself to his coworkers?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    That will be the big question for me, what Hank does with the information... I have read all sorts of theories, including Walt paying Hank for his silence. If there is one thing we can rely on from this show though, is that there will be a few clever plot twists before it wrapped up!

My tip is that at the end of it all, it is the cancer that will take Walt. The question is whether he will have succeeded and his family have any of the money left...
  • doublegnyc513
    Options
    I'm still banking on Jesse to be the one to ultimately take out walt. Sooner or later Jesse will find out all the terrible lies and misconceptions that Walt has hidden from him and that will put Jesse over the edge, at least I hope cause this season he reverted back to being a wimp.
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    I think it would be killer if hank goes gangster with Walt and gets the stick out of his butt! Anyone agree? Lol ....... And plot thickens!
  • Delovelybella87
    Options
    All I have to say is, if only Jesse knew! Not only he could of saved Jane and that he poisoned the kid. I could def see Jesse and Walt going at it til one falls dead!
  • Just_Aid
    Options
    Just downloaded all 5 seasons Its took me less than 2 weeks to watch all 5 seasons, can't believe I've never heard of it before last month :explode:

I loved the episode where Walt invited Jessie to dinner. Jessie is pure comedy when he learns of the affair

Just a couple of thoughts,

Maybe the show isn't about Walt turning Bad, maybe its about Jessie and the consequences of Walts actions that turn him

It's was mentioned by the last guy in charge of the DEA that "The truth was right inforont of his eyes, he just didn't see it" and the same is happening to Hank

There's been a lot of talk in the DEA about , moving on. There's otyher cases not just this one, which gives Hank an excuse to drop his investigation on heisenberg