Religon & fitness?

Options

Replies

• DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can add people based on whatever bias you seem fit. Lol only people with a poor personality are going to judge you for that.

I try to add people who aren't afraid to eat food, and enjoy the healthy/fit lifestyle. If you complain about having to workout you lose points in my book, just how it is. The same applies to religion, if you want religious people with a religious message around you you are going to look for those people.
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When I started here I put a post on this board. I told a little about myself. I didn't say people had to be like me but they had to understand that I am a Christian and that is where I approach life from. I kinda felt like those who chose to friend me weren't going blindly. Consequently, most of my buddies here are Christians too. We have common ground. I love all people though and appreciate support and will support anyone. Personally, I like a smaller group of friends. I don't need 300 people telling me how great I am doing. I also don't want to try to support 300 people. My Christianity probably narrowed it down a lot and I am fine with that.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Seriously? "Wording"? It's an opinion topic. Some of you need to stop being so damn sensitive when it's just a question of curiosity, like most other threads on this site.

Also, I say as long as you're not targetting anyone negatively or discriminating against them for whatever reason, I say anything go's. After all, it's all about what makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day. :)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Seriously? "Wording"? It's an opinion topic. Some of you need to stop being so damn sensitive when it's just a question of curiosity, like most other threads on this site.

Also, I say as long as you're not targetting anyone negatively or discriminating against them for whatever reason, I say anything go's. After all, it's all about what makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day. :)

^this^:bigsmile:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Someone is being sensitve. And its not me.
    She keepsmposting that she didn't "say" she was against it. I was just pointing out to her why some thought she was anyway. If she hadnt mentioned, I wouldnt have.
  • Blaineyyy
    Options

Someone is being sensitve. And its not me.
    She keepsmposting that she didn't "say" she was against it. I was just pointing out to her why some thought she was anyway. If she hadnt mentioned, I wouldnt have.

But that's just it, why does she have to be for or against anything? People can be curious about something without attacking it, everyone does it...
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I kept posting it because people assumed.
    I didnt say it bothered me :S
    I was curious to what people think not trying to "stir" a problem.
    I didnt not mention specific religions, i was saying in general, so I dont understand why people are getting so mad at me
  • 3Daughtersin2015
    3Daughtersin2015 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's perfectly ok for anyone to add anyone for ANY reason. If you wanted only friends with webbed toes, that's your prerogative.

HAHA now I got the Bobby Brown song stuck in my head!
  • kodakdigitalcamera
    Options
    Just getting opinions on this matter...

Do you think its "fair" (or whatever word you want to use) for people to add others based on religion? Seeing as how this is a FITNESS & NUTRITION site, what do you think!

Ok, just so i don't get attacked... I did NOT say i was against it! I was just wondering how others felt about it!

yes because religion is everything. If you dont believe in religion than you are evil
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    I kept posting it because people assumed.
    I didnt say it bothered me :S
    I was curious to what people think not trying to "stir" a problem.
    I didnt not mention specific religions, i was saying in general, so I dont understand why people are getting so mad at me

No one is mad, not that I saw.
    I simply tried to explain why people assumed that.

And to above poster - no, youndont have to be for ir against something, but the question did not come off neutral. Again - pointing it out because she asked. Neber said she attacked it.
    I think we arent getting each other. Have a great night ladies.
  • Blaineyyy
    Options
    yes because religion is everything. If you dont believe in religion than you are evil

Heeere we go.

That's called personal belief, by the way.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Do you think its "fair" (or whatever word you want to use) for people to add others based on religion? Seeing as how this is a FITNESS & NUTRITION site, what do you think!

Ok, just so i don't get attacked... I did NOT say i was against it! I was just wondering how others felt about it!

And so are carbs.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Heeere we go.

Psst - check out the 10,000 calories of fat thread. This poster is the one stirring the pot.( but the thread itself is pretty funny)
  • kodakdigitalcamera
    Options
    evil evil evil
  • nothing1994
    Options
    evil evil evil

Thank you for sharing but i didn't say i was against anything.
  • Blaineyyy
    Options

Heeere we go.

Psst - check out the 10,000 calories of fat thread. This poster is the one stirring the pot.( but the thread itself is pretty funny)

Oh my, I've seen that one! I could barely keep up with the funny. :')
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

And so are carbs.

LOL
  • nothing1994
    Options
    @ 3dogs - i agree, i think everyone is misunderstanding. I also think some people are being offended. It was a question out of curiosity, i was in no way trying to offend anyone! :( i hope people can understand that.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    evil evil evil

Thank you for sharing but i didn't say i was against anything.

I think that was meant for me and my carbs are evil comment. Seriously, read his thread. Really funny.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    @ 3dogs - i agree, i think everyone is misunderstanding. I also think some people are being offended. It was a question out of curiosity, i was in no way trying to offend anyone! :( i hope people can understand that.

People take me too seriously because my arms are crossed.