Reasons To Date an Irishman!

Options
124»

Replies

• MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Love the Irish men!! If I wasn't already in love I'd be hunting for an Irish man for sure!! haha :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You know what's the best part of knowing someone of Irish decent in the US? Being constantly reminded by them that they are ****ing Irish every five seconds.
    Very true! It gets fairly annoying.
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm from Ireland aswell, everything is true! describes must of my male friends down to a tee, especially the brutally honest part and also the making you laugh!

Know plenty single boys if ye girls want to come over lol ;)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Funny list. I have a soft spot for the Irish as well :)
  • KellyOC28
    KellyOC28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Being an Americanized Irish girl I would love to date a true Irishman! Unfortunately, there are not many Irishmen where I live :( Saving money to take a trip to Ireland! My friends that have been say they didn't want to come home! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! That was a great list! :happy:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    All sooooo True....I dated an Irishman while I was in University...a self proclaimed Irish "Mick" who loved his booze and his fists....a fight followed him where ever he went...

but I have to say he was a true gentleman and never had a harsh word (unless it was the blunt truth) or unkind manner towards a girl...
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have a couple friends that live in Dublin and the OP has it down pat. They are the most generous men I know and are SO much fun! I can't wait to go back (and if they weren't both already taken, I'd be trying :laugh: )
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ireland aswell, everything is true! describes must of my male friends down to a tee, especially the brutally honest part and also the making you laugh!

OMW! :tongue:
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    I wouldn't mind listening to an Irish man talking... haha :blushing:
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    2. He will make you laugh

Irish men are funny. Some are even funny looking. But most of them will make you laugh at some of their cheeky remarks. Let’s face it; there is nothing better than a man who can make you laugh.

4. He will keep you grounded

He won’t be treating anyone like a princess and will be sure to tell you if you are getting too big for your boots. Their honestly can be brutal, but almost always beneficial.

5. He will argue with you

Few Irish men can hold their tongue so be prepared to a good heated debate on whichever topics arise.

That's the perfect man right there.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

Ryanair flight booked :wink:
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    6. You can listen to his accent

Listening to the rustic tones of any Irish man is enough to make many women weak at the knees.

yes, please
  • Sugartears
    Options
    I love Irishmen!! The best.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    My cousin married an Irishman and none of us could understand a word he was saying most of the time. We'd look to her to translate and she'd be like, "Don't ask me, I just shtup him!" Possibly the nicest guy I've ever met when I did put what he was saying together, though!
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    I love my Irish American man. He without a doubt the best man for me. All the Op stated about Irish men are true, the only thing my husband is missing is the accent.