What book are you reading now??

AshRyd
AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
I just finished the "50 shades"series and I just started reading "The Tipping Point" by Malcom Gladwell. I know random.........What about you???

Replies

• I'm in the middle of the Kushiel series. :) Amazing books.
  • just listen by sarah dessen was the last book i read, amazing book. :love:

for class, im reading Fahrenheit 451 :yawn:

for myself, when this class is over, i'll be reading 13 reasons why. :blushing:
  • bbryant573
    bbryant573 Posts: 26 Member
    I just finished the "50 shades"series and I just started reading "The Tipping Point" by Malcom Gladwell. I know random.........What about you???

I just finished the first book 50 Shade of Grey and can't wait to get the 2nd and 3rd book.
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Harry Potter: Page to Screen :happy:

I am a big Potter freak. LOL

Also reading some books I used to like when I was younger; R.L. Stine Fear Street - just for something fun to read.

I love to reread things.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Herman Melville. Moby D!ck
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    11/22/63
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    I am currently reading "Then Came You," by Jennifer Weiner. On my iPad I am also about 1/2 through "Bag of Bones," by Stephen King.
  • BrookeeFranks
    BrookeeFranks Posts: 17 Member
    I have "3 signs of a miserable job" but I haven't started it yet. Guess I need to get motivated. I am also reading "The power of a praying wife"
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    I'm reading Mary of Magdalene by Margaret George. I love her historical fiction and find that she writes masterpieces. This book is beautifully written so far and paints a picture of someone we don't truly know other than as a biblical figure. Amazing so far <3
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Herman Melville. Moby D!ck

You should have left it. The filtering of the shortened version of "Richard" was just too funny, and we all knew what you meant.

Currently working my way through the "Game of Thrones" series at the moment.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Fifty Shades of Free...or whatever the name of the 3rd book in the Fifty Shades series is...
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Directive 51 by John Barnes.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It's so good, I'm almost done.

After than....I think I'm going to start on The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, which is the sequel to The Name of the Wind.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    just listen by sarah dessen was the last book i read, amazing book. :love:

for class, im reading Fahrenheit 451 :yawn:

for myself, when this class is over, i'll be reading 13 reasons why. :blushing:

I LOVE SARAH DESSEN. The Truth About Forever is my favourite by her!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It's so good, I'm almost done.

After than....I think I'm going to start on The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, which is the sequel to The Name of the Wind.

I LOVE Patrick Rothfus and the Name of the Wind Series! His second book wasn't his greatest work, but it was still good. I'm hoping the third will be just as amazing as the first.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Currently reading Favorite Wife: Escape from Polygamy by Susan Ray Schmidt. It's horrifying, but kinda like a train wreck...

Last book I finished was Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (for book club). I was prepared to hate it but didn't. But I have no desire to see the movie.
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    I've got two on the go right now: 'The Sisters Brothers' by Patrick DeWitt, and 'The Man in the High Castle' by Phillip K. D!ck
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    I'm reading the collection of Ovid's "Erotic Poems". Its a pretty good book, abstract though haha
  • luvmyleo
    luvmyleo Posts: 94 Member
    11/22/63

Loved this book!
  • luvmyleo
    luvmyleo Posts: 94 Member
    Just finished The Healing by Odell. It was really good. I just started The Watchers last night.