What book are you reading now??

Options

Replies

• MauSalvaje
    MauSalvaje Posts: 15
    Options
    The name of the rose, by Umberto Eco...a bit in hiatus, but I plan on continuing it
  • quinntendo
    quinntendo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just listen by sarah dessen was the last book i read, amazing book. :love:

for class, im reading Fahrenheit 451 :yawn:

for myself, when this class is over, i'll be reading 13 reasons why. :blushing:

i LOVE Sarah Dessen! and Just Listen is one of my favorite books! ahh! hahaha
  • quinntendo
    quinntendo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the third 50 Shades book :) I read the others in a day each. lol but I'm trying to savor this one. haha then it's on to a Jodi Picoult book, probably. I have like 5 by her on my bookshelf that i've been meaning to read.
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    2nd book of the Fifty Shades of Grey series
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Just started rereading "perks of being a wallflower". I had borrowed and read it years ago, once I heard it was becoming a movie. I bought my own copy and am refreshing my memory. So excited to see it on the big screen! :happy:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    50 shades darker
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 8th book of the Anita Blake series.
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just started the last book inthe Bekka Cooper Series by Tamora Pierce
    "Mastiff"
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just finished 50 shades of grey today.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan.

It's the second book in the Wheel of Time series and I am working on my first read-through of the year since the final book in the series is due out in January.

For those of you who enjoy magic and fantasy type books, I highly recommend this series. It is my absolute favorite.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love in the Time of Cholera. :cry: such a beautiful novel!

This one is on my list! I'm in a myster/thriller phase right now so I'm reading "The Body Farm" by Patricia Cornwell. Before that I read "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn. That book is crazy! But I loved it. Her other 2 are good as well - "Dark Places" and "Sharp Objects". Gone Girl is a total page-turner though - well written!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I've been in the middle of Girl with a Dragon Tattoo for awhile now, almost finished with Under the Dome (it's such a hard book to get through! :( ), and restarted House of Leaves.

I think of 'House of Leaves' every time I paint a wall. It doesn't look like a big wall but as you start to work it just grows and grows...
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm about to start the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series.

You will not be disappointed. I'm currently reading it for the first time, and I have not been able to put it down. I'm currently on book four, "A Feast For Crows." Let me know what you think of the series.
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    A Storm of Swords-Game of Thrones!

Love the show, love the books even more :-)
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A Storm of Swords-Game of Thrones!

Love the show, love the books even more :-)

Great book!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    It really is :-)

I have to force myself to put it down..lol
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    now i'm working on Catch-22. seriously great writing style. next up: Walden

I love this book so much. I found a seriously old copy of it in this amazing old book store in my town, sadly it closed down, but before it did I found that and some Hemingway novels. I love them.

I just finished reading a few books, I read the Hunger Games Trilogy, Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity, The Crying Tree, Hold Tight, The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-Time, Gone Girl, and The Last Romanov. I am currently reading Dani's Story: A Journey From Neglect to Love. I have read all of these since June 18th, when I got my Kindle. It has definitely reignited my passion for reading.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am reading Fifty Shades of Grey. >_> I am surprised that it truly is as addicting as people have told me. Before that I read Irreparable Harm and it was a really good read.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Jim and Casper go to Church and Skinny Rules