Replies

• brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The Godfather
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    The new James Patterson book :)
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Skin Tight by Carl Hiaasen

Just finished sick puppy by him....have you read any by Tim Dorsey? something along the same lines...Tim's books are hilarious!
    Now reading Blast from the Past by Kinky Friedman
  • Dedicatediva
    Dedicatediva Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The secret by Rhonda Byrne and I'm about to read Steven Jacobson Mind Control in America for the third time.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Just finished 50 Shades of Grey. OH MY!!!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Gosh that is a hard one but I just stared Matched by Ally Condie which so far its really good and Im in the middle of 50 shades, and I'm in the middle of Divergent by Veronica Roth which is super good i'm almost finished
  • the_albino_1
    the_albino_1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I decided to read a classic... The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger. After I finish it I'm going to read To Kill A Mockingbird again.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Just read Bob Harper's The Skinny Rules. Lots of great info!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I just finished "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston. Absolutely amazing! Now I'm about a quarter of the way through Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables." After that, I have Ian McEwan's "Atonement." I'm working my way through the Time's 100 greatest novels.
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm re-reading the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. Totally recommend it! :)
  • emmeylou
    emmeylou Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! People are reading such amazing books! I think I googled and added about 10 to my "books to read list". I am currently re-read Fahrenheit 451 as well. I am also re-reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy, since The Hobbit is coming out in theatres soon. Finally I am working my way through "Life of Pi". May seem like a lot but all except "Pi" are re-reads. And I have way too much time on my hands.
  • Nottle_Newts
    Options
    chronicles of chrestomanci volume II
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter: Page to Screen :happy:

I am a big Potter freak. LOL

Also reading some books I used to like when I was younger; R.L. Stine Fear Street - just for something fun to read.

I love to reread things.

^^ me too! And omg did I LOVE the fear street novels..I'm actually contemplating buying a bunch from ebay just to reread them.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    now i'm working on Catch-22. seriously great writing style. next up: Walden
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    11/22/63

I just finished reading that. I thought it was a good book.

Me too. Liked it better than a lot of Stephen King's recent stuff...
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say I was reading something intellectually stimulating or profound but nope I'm reading "Again the Magic" by Lisa Kleypas..I have a thing for historical romance novels. ::Shrugs:: :blushing:
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway

I was up north in the middle of nowhere and I finished the books I had brought with me to my cottage. This was the best looking thing among all the cheesy mystery novels in the bargain shop in town :P I'm also an English major, so I'm sure it won't hurt to read some Hemingway :)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Just finished Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult...I love her stuff.
    Currently working on "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo," (2nd attempt, first time only got a chapter in before I got bored. This time I like it a lot more), a Jeffrey Deaver "Lincoln Rhyme" suspense novel, "New Rules of Lifting for Women," "A Storm of Swords" (Game of Thrones Book 3), "Roadshow" by Neil Peart, and waiting for the 12th book in the "Wheel of Time" series from the local library...I read a lot. LOL.
  • ebfriesen
    ebfriesen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up the second book in a 5 book series from Jeffrey Archer. This one is called Sins of the Father. It's a good summer read