i have a confession

Options
13»

Replies

• ChristaLee72
    ChristaLee72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us. When I get tempted I try telling myself that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"! It doesn't always work. though. :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Same here. I had a timeout bar today :-(
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is just eating that 1
    Once the taste is there you crave more
    I find it easier just to not take that first bite!
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    my goal is my bikini, i know my other half thinks im perfect but i want to get that bikini on and hear him say WOW
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What good is life if you can't have a treat now and then? Also, I've realized that if you don't indulge just a little now and then, you'll explode later on and end up binging. Trust me - - i've got the experience and the extra poundage to prove it! :tongue:

Exactly!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I have starved for two days but have not caved in to over eating. Had a 100 calorie cheesecake snack last night and that helped. I keep thinking about food. Sitting in the house has not helped at all. I need to get out again and away from food. I have dome chocolate peanut butter eggs in the kitchen but have not touched them since April but they are calling my name. :frown:
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    best thing i have done is bought ice pops, it takes ages to eat but keeps my mind off the food
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad cuz I had a piece (a sliver) of triple strawberry boston cake today. One of the staff randomly purchased it so I couldn't resist! It was staring at me and I figured that 1/10 of the cake had 260 calories, that if I had a half of a half, it would only be 130 calories and at least I got to have some. Now sometimes I refuse to give in because I know that if I start, I won't stop!
    LOL

Good luck,
    Jenn :)
  • kristen807
    kristen807 Posts: 361
    Options
    haha! damn those chocolate bars are sneaky!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I sometimes lose control of my hand and it forces me to drink beer until it's satisfied.

Saturdays are my beer days.. and hubby says its okay because im working out.. doing 12 oz. curls. LOL! ;)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    best thing i have done is bought ice pops, it takes ages to eat but keeps my mind off the food

rememberme telling you about freezing the yogurt? after you blend it up with low cal milk.. and add iin fruit.. pour into popsicle molds for an AWESOME popsicle!! You can get the molds at the dollar store! I dont think i could live without mine! =D