Where are you on the global fat scale? INTERESTING!!!

Options

Replies

• krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is Horrible D:
    Good thing I"m here to change!!!

Anyway here is mine:

BMI=42
    Both national and global is 100% Higher
    and if everyone had my BMI it would add 224,403,229 tonnes
    and i compare to someone in tonga

I was at a BMI=50 when i first started
    and if everyone had my bmi it would add 314,507,928 tonnes

So that is progress (: I have a long way to go but I'm getting there!
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    I typed me details in and it said "You are gorgeous and BMI is a deeply flawed method of gauging fitness".

:heart: :heart: :love: :heart: :heart:
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    I typed me details in and it said "You are gorgeous and BMI is a deeply flawed method of gauging fitness".

No kidding. What a nice thing to say, lol.
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    interesting!!!

says i have a lower BMI of 83% of females in my country

yet... 51% higher BMI than the world population in my age group.

very interesting!!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm most like someone from Tonga, which is apparently the fattest place in the world if I'm reading right. . I have a higher BMI than 89% of females aged 15-29 in your country (USA). Global and I have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world. Wow, way to make me feel like a fattie, even though I have already lost over 56 pounds. *sigh* >.<

Reaching my goal weight, I'd be like someone from Mexico. I'd have a lower BMI than 62% of females aged 15-29 in your country and I'd still have a higher BMI than 78% of females aged 15-29 in the world. So even if I reach my goal weight, I'd be fat compared to everyone else. That's sad. I hate stuff like this because it makes me feel horrible but yet I can't stop myself from looking at it. :(
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm most like someone from Ethiopia?! What the hell?

Edit: If you want the numbers -

Your numbers

Obesity Index
    18bmi
    BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is National
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 96% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 85% of females aged 30-44 in the world

You're most like someone from Ethiopia*
    * Compared with other females aged 30-44 in Ethiopia
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index
    29bmi
    BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is
    National
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 70% of females aged 30-44 in your country
    Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 83% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 65,814,732 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population
    You're most like someone from South Africa*

* Compared with other females aged 30-44 in South Africa

Share your result
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    This is unrealistic. I'm 5'9" and weigh 255 lbs and it told me my body fat percentage was 100% higher than everyone else my age. What??
  • Techn0mancer
    Options
    Obesity Index: 35 BMI

National: Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 90% of males aged 30-44 in your country

Global: Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 99% of males aged 30-44 in the world
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! wont even say what mine was :( im from Tonga wherever the heck that is... this just give me that extra motivation to make those changes that are needed :)
  • JacquelineD35
    Options
    bump
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    So I already know that my numbers are going to be bad but I'm game.

In the beginning (1-1-12):

50bmi
    National - Above average - You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global - Above average -You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 323,837,447 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

You are most like someone from Tonga (p.s. I've never even heard of Tonga haha)

Now (7-13-12)

40bmi
    National -Above average -You have a higher BMI than 99% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global - Above average - You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 202,277,438 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

You are most like someone from Tonga (still?! I'm going to have to look them up)

Where I want to be (?-?-?)

24bmi
    National - Below average -You have a lower BMI than 72% of females aged 15-29 in your country
    Global - Above average - You have a higher BMI than 66% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 921,539 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

You are most like someone from Morocco (hooray for a country that I have heard of. Now to go learn where Tonga is...)

For those not in the know, Tonga is a tiny little island SE of Fiji.
  • Amekitti
    Amekitti Posts: 4
    Options
    Obesity Index: 20 BMI
    National: Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 91% of females aged 15-29 in your country

Global: Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 67% of females aged 15-29 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 45,322,966 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population.
    You're most like someone from Somalia*

...Somalia?? What the heck! I'm not really sure how to feel about that lol
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    All it made me think was "I need to move to Samoa, I'll be a freaking a goddess there!"

My before BMI was 43 and my current is 32, so I'm happy about the improvement and eager to revisit NEXT summer!
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Fascinating! I'm most like a woman from Eritrea
  • JacquelineD35
    Options
    All it made me think was "I need to move to Samoa, I'll be a freaking a goddess there!"

My before BMI was 43 and my current is 32, so I'm happy about the improvement and eager to revisit NEXT summer!

haha "I need to move to Samoa, I'll be a freaking a goddess there!"
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Guys, seriously, these numbers are no measure of your worth and i very much doubt you are bigger or heavier than 100% of the whole world, LMAO. That's what it told me too and i laughed. Maybe i'm just immune to all the medical tools out there telling me i'm the size of an island or whatever but this one is just a bit of fun for me. It's interesting but Christ, it's nothing to live by! Have you ever heard of or known of someone who weighs more than you and lives in your country or on the same planet as you? If you do, awesome, you can't say you're heavier than them. If you don't, you just haven't met them yet the way i see it, lol.
    Seriously, don't let this trigger you or hurt you, the lady with the beautiful green hair didn't post this to upset anyone. Besides, have you Googled Tonga yet!? It's a beautiful place, i'm all for getting my fat *kitten* over there, snacking on exotic fruit all day and lying in the sun with my own damn kind. Seems like a nice place to work on one's self-esteem.
    Seriously, your weight, BMI, clothing size and whatever other numbers people want to pull out of their behinds to try and determine how much you fail at life are all NO WAY IN HELL an indication of how wonderful, awesome, inspiring, beautiful, fantastic, brave or strong you are. That goes for those with lower numbers too. So your BMI is textbook perfect, your weight is spot-on, you look awesome in anything you wear and you've never known what it is to feel fat, you're STILL no better than us apparent Tongians (Tongans? Tonganese? Whatever).
    I bring joy, love, laughter, comfort and kindness to all the people i love and who love me at my starting weight, current weight and whatever weight i'll ever, ever be. I'll STILL be the same girl, only healthier and that's all we're changing, lovelies. Your weight, not your worth...if the two go hand-in-hand and threads like this have the ability to bring one down without the other then you need to have a heart-to-heart with your inner Tongonian 'cause no number in this whole world is reflective of the awesomeness that is you.
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index
    30bmi
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 55% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 87% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 77,557,272 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Egypt*
    * Compared with other females aged 30-44 in EgyptShare your resultShare your result
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Your numbers
    Obesity Index

21bmi
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 92% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 73% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 38,642,892 tonnes fromthe total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Vietnam*
    * Compared with other females aged 30-44 in Vietnam