Replies

• Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    simply amazing! great transformation!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You worked very hard for yourself! GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You had a great body before but now it's amazing!! So toned and sexy, great work :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You had a great body before but now it's amazing!! So toned and sexy, great work :)

Thank you very much!! :-D

It's funny how I cringe on the before pic...

this is today:
    DSCF1055.jpg
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    It's a bunch of little stuff in addition to running and boxing.... I park in the farthest spot when shopping, walk 10 mins to and from work, take the stairs every time. No elevators or escalators. Avoid soda pop, but still treat myself when I want to. I try to run at least 3 miles on my lunch, and aim for 3x a week.

In my opinion, the main thing was all the running i did - tho some people believe that isn't the case... All I know is what I've done, and the results I've seen :-)

Thanks everyone!

Great results. And I agree ... when I started running a little over a year ago I went from 10 more pounds to lose to having to monitor calories to make sure I am eating ENUFF calories every day! Running is an awesome workout for the whole body.
  • CrossFitBeast
    CrossFitBeast Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! You look great!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look amazing! My God, your abs are out of this world. girl! Great job and a true inspiration to the rest of that- Yes we can! :happy:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Dayum girl!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW,great job.You look more toned,and I wish I had abs that looked like that :)
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation. I used to run 5 miles a day with not very good shoes so my knees did not like it. I now do P90X and ride my stationary bike but would love to get a treadmill and start running again.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Smokin'!!!
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jgoutcher
    jgoutcher Posts: 4
    Options
    How did you get the abs? They are amazing! That is what I need!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Cut fat, long slow cardio, and as silly as it sounds... I walk around with my abs crunched all the time. Not sucking in, but activating the muscles. I don't know if this does anything, but I don't see why it wouldn't help a little :)

I don't do a tonne of crunches or ab work... I run and box and watch my calories. :)

Maybe I'm spoiled!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm training for my first half too! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    holy abs batman!! lol great job!
  • natasha224
    natasha224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your abs look great!!!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    Your abs look ridiculously awesome. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!