Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    i play COD like a champ :)
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    just started playing Amnesia for pc.....whoa...talk about creepy!

I just bought Amnesia too for like $4.99
    Can't wait to scare myself senseless.
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Resident Evil Code Veronica...Even though I've played hundreds of times...I still love it...Next is the God of War series. :D
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This gonna sound lame but I don't care... Wizard 101. Its a MMORPG game, LOVE it. Have been playing for almost 2 years.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I was raised as a gamer. When I was a toddler I would be playing on my sega genesis or on my uncle's nintendo. I thought sonic and mario were gods among men :p I have two ps3's so I play on there a lot, I love God of War and Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I love rpg's as well and fighting games (my middle sons's middle name is Ryu a la street fighter and breath of fire, lol) I have a wii but that to me is a "family" system- the only really worthwhile thing on there is Legend of Zelda. I want to get a 360 because I've heard and seen so much about half life and some other games on there. I like to play computer games, like Diablo (back when I was ten lol) and now Diablo III. I don't get a ton of time to play right now because my kids are so young, they take all my time. I have been known to jog on my treadmill trying to play on my psp or ds/3ds with disastrous results.
  • Salue
    Salue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    PC:
    BF3
    Saint Rows 3
    League of Legends
    Dota 2
    Sometimes " COD MW2 "

and Many other games

PS3 :
    Disgea 4

Xbox 360 :
    Halo " All of them "

PS Vita :
    MVC
    Blazblue
    Disgea 3
    Reality Fighters
    Wipe out

3DS:
    Pokemon Game's

Android :
    Anything Random
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Does Neopets count?:glasses: :laugh:

I'm not really a gamer per se... though I used to play a ton more console games when my brother and I were living with our parents... when I do get hours to waste (which isn't often with a toddler) I play the Sims 2 (haven't bought the 3rd one yet as it just came out when I was getting into 2... and I had the first one until I got a mac), Zelda: Twilight Princess (on wii) and Age of Empires (1,2 and 3).
  • Kalraii
    Kalraii Posts: 89
    Options
    Haha :P

I am into mmorpgs - Wow being the main. Diablo. Also like gory, fantasy based games Halo being a recent fav and Skyrim. I like CoD but I totally suck at it. My first love is Sonic the Hedgehog though and Mr Bean xD

Who loves button bashing? I do.
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I enjoy gaming when I have spare time (usually my way of winding down at the end a crazy busy day too!)

Right now, I play 360 Call of Duty- Black Ops (would love new online friends if anyone is interested - msg me)

I have played a fair bit Fable 3, and have Skyrim, but couldn't really get into it. I think its a winter type game for me :)

Also enjoy playing Starcraft 1 & 2 and many other mindnumbing games.
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I play Runescape and that's really about it!
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    Starcraft II
    Diablo 3
    Diablo 2
    I use to play WoW religiously but I wasn't a huge fan of Cata....

I have a PS3 though I'm more of a PC gamer and my PS3 has been used to stream netflix for far too long.

OH and how can I forget to mention my LOVE for my N64- Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Party, 007, Banjo Kazooie, Paper Mario... lol yeah.
  • wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 887
    Options
    Gamer all the way, and have been my whole life.

Mostly PS3 although I will be picking up a 360 very soon.

Been actually playing a bunch of the Lego games always fun, as well as playing some Darkness 2 and Deus Ex Human Revolution.

When I get my 360, I plan on playing on the exclusives starting with Gears of War.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My computer is being lame and I've got some laggy internet where I'm living at now so needless to say I'm taking a break from gaming, though not by choice.. But when I do it's on my PC and I play Counter Strike - Source (usually death match), Natural Selection, and a couple others on Steam. I also like League of Legends.
    I do play Mortal Kombat on xbox 360 with my brothers on most weekends :)
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Does Neopets count?:glasses: :laugh:

I'm not really a gamer per se... though I used to play a ton more console games when my brother and I were living with our parents... when I do get hours to waste (which isn't often with a toddler) I play the Sims 2 (haven't bought the 3rd one yet as it just came out when I was getting into 2... and I had the first one until I got a mac), Zelda: Twilight Princess (on wii) and Age of Empires (1,2 and 3).

neopets :) I've got a few accounts over there.. I haven't been on that in so long. Usually i try to at least login during Decemeber but I always manage to forget several days :/