Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My internet was out for the entire day! OMG, I felt so disconnected:laugh:

Update:
    I met with the teacher and my daughter got to tell the full story of what happened with me there. The teacher was shocked. I guess when this happened and she questioned the girls my daughter just gave up talking because she has gotten used to the direction it usually takes. There was so much against her that she just accepted that she wouldn't be heard.:brokenheart:

Her teacher assured her that she would listen to her with an open mind. She also wants to know what is going on all the time and told her that she will do everything in her power to protect her safety. And she appologized that her friend lied and said she will address that issue seperately.

Then I got to speak to her alone. I asserted that I WILL NOT tolerate another year of this. I made it very clear that the next time this child touched mine again, I will get the police involved and I will not wait to see if the school will do thier part. I told her to please relay that message to the principal and the other childs parents. She totally agreed with me, appologized for the way things have gone sofar, assured me that this girl has been warned to stay away and she will see to it that if she does it will be handled immediately.

The very same day at lunch, this kid broke the rule less than 2 hours after being talked to by my daughters teacher. She sought her out in the lunch room and told her to keep her F***ing mouth shut! My daughter told the teacher, the teacher reacted immediately and has pulled the principal and social worker into the matter. We'll see what happens, but I feel more confident with this teacher. She was very concerned and not at all dismissive.

I should also point out that the morning I met with the teacher this little girl stood in the doorway grilling me with her eyes as we walked down the hall. It was so creepy. I could tell she was waiting for me to look away so she could get my daughters attention. I met her gaze and did not look away to make sure she knew that I don't fall for her crap and she doen't scare me. But seriously, I wish I could show you a video or something. She creeps me out!

I am so glad that teacher is willing to stand up for your daughter.
    I hate that teachers are put in such awful positions nowadays, having to defend the innocent from the ruthless kids who receive horrible or no parenting from their guardians.

I agree with what you said -- if this girl lays so much as a finger on your daughter, get the police involved. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Keep a journal. Date EVERYTHING, every single event that has occured. It will benefit you in the long run.

I feel badly for the creepy girl. She is going to end up strung out on drugs, pregnant with an STD before the age of 16. Her life will not be pretty. It's heartbreaking to see the end result of a mother who takes no part in her child's life :brokenheart: and a father who is scum :sick: .