Nipple piercings?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Long long time ago I had them (14 years ago got it done and kept in for 2 years) they never fully healed for me and even after 2 years would occasionally bleed, they honestly for me just got in the way and it was such a relief to take them out.

I have also had belly button (but mine rejected) and tongue (hated that one) way back in my younger days.

Currently I have lip and nose and these by far are my FAVORITE!! I wanted my lip done since I was 20 so I think that is why I love it so much.
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted my nips done but my left one is kinda... gimpy. It rarely ever sticks out, which is definitely a problem if you're looking to get it pierced. Just having one would look silly! Not to mention, it'd just emphasize my gimpy one...
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Bwahahahahahahaha I actually do have pictures.

It's somewhere in this set...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/leilaface/sets/72157630064185963
    Searching...

Used the wrong link - http://flickr.com/gp/leilaface/s42247

Enjoy! I have no shame!
    You don't need to...you're GORGEOUS. I've always been a sucker for the pin-up model look...
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I've spent a day clamoring for pics, so I've never chimed in with my piercings.

I worked as a piercer (amongst other things) before I joined the Army, so my 15 piercings ran the full range from my eyebrows to my nose to my lip to my ears (6 times) to both my nipples to my thumb crotch (that **** HURTS...there's a pretty sensitive muscle in there) to Mr. Happy (the first Prince Albert I did was my own).

I took all of my piercings out when I joined the Army and all have closed but my ears. Even after not wearing anything in them for over 2 years, the pierces in my ears still are not closed.

Both of my nipples split when they healed. If I ever wanted to get them done again, they'd have to be pierced vertically.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    How long do I have to wait to send friend requests without it being obvious as to why?

Funny!!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I don't even like wearing earings so I am pretty sure those would get on my nerves even more. I do think that they are really cute though. You should do it if you think that it wouldn't bug you.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I don't even like wearing earings so I am pretty sure those would get on my nerves even more. I do think that they are really cute though. You should do it if you think that it wouldn't bug you.

i did it, yesterday afternoon! & it hurt for like 2 seconds. now they are just tender
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I'm contemplating having mine done too! I probably will stick with the barbells just because I'm a teacher and don't need anything showing. Hoping a padded bra will hide my new addition! How much did you end up paying for yours if you don't mind me asking....I called a place and they seemed pricey but I have no way of knowing.