Ultimate Goal Weight Outfit?

Options
124»

Replies

• missymuffet459
    Options
    to hell with clothes i just wanna look awesome naked ;)

This.

Also, I have a few pairs of shorts and jeans that I would love to slip on again. Mostly I cannot wait to go out and buy new clothes. I am going to DC and NY in October and hope to find some cute (smaller) outfits! I want to rock some colored skinny jeans!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm an 80's girl....black leather. Like Bobbie Brown wore in Great Whites "Once Bitten Twice Shy" video... :blushing:

:heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXNEmtf9tk

:smokin:

Black Velvet if you please...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Two years ago I was trying to get healthier and lose weight. I ran in the Jingle Bell Run and had enough pledges to recieve a skinny shirt with their logo as a reward. The shirt is a skinny medium and I want to be able to wear and feel good in it by Dec. 1 (the next Jingle Bell Run). I'm hoping I'll be ready for that race as well.

I am an activist and have at least three free t-shirts that I want to be able to wear. No one ever buys plus sizes for special events.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    <

But also I bought a really expensive pair of jeans. A one shoulder top, and some skirts :)
  • jaseym6
    jaseym6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about coming to work with no shirt on....
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bodycon dress that hugs me tightly and shows off my body when I get to my goal weight : ) Only 10-12lbs to go!!

AND I want to be able to go running in just my spandex and sports bra without getting called fat by obnoxious idiots driving by--I want to feel confident : )
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I'm just going to walk around naked.
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    to hell with clothes i just wanna look awesome naked ;)

^^This

I agree, this :drinker:
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i got a couple pairs of board shorts that i plan to fit into a little better....with no muffin top
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My size 4 True Religion jeans that fit for one brief moment about 2 years ago, when I bought them. I swore someday I'd wear them again. I'm hoping soon!
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER EVER in my life worn shorts. Ever. I'll be 30 in one week. I want to look good in shorts for the first time in my life.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Our 25th wedding anniversary is in four years and we are talking about having a vow renewal ceremony. I want to wear a stunning gown that shows off the body I will have worked so hard to attain. I want his jaw to drop when he sees me. :heart:
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    My goal outfit is my birthday suit. I wanna rock it...
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear shorts, a tank, and a swimsuit. It is so hot where I live, but I am still not confident enough to wear shorts. It makes me a bit sad when I see so many girls on campus with shorts, but it also motivates me.
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    http://www.squidoo.com/avengers-black-widow-costume

This costume by Halloween.
    I tried it on... I'mma little to lumpy still LOL!!
    My goal weight should be great for it though :)
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This dress again! I wore it to the opening dance of my freshman year of college. It still fits but doesn't look as good as it did then. I wanna get back to looking hot in it!

I don't know how to post a pic so here's a link....

http://tinypic.com/r/2s8lnhj/6
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im trying to fit better into a red blouse I brought. I'd only need to lose about 3-6kg for that tho.
    My ultimate goal outfit?
    That would have to be a tight red singlet, a tight black skirt. One of those jackets that only go just under your boobs, black.
    Then Stockings and a pair of boots.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I own these sweatpants from when I used to work at VS Pink. Basically, I would like to wear them and look just like the girl in this picture haha.

FjQkP.png
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    im glad so many people liked my response :)-
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    One of my boyfriend's button-down shirts... and nothing else. ;-)