What's for lunch?

Options

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    THIS
    256195f8cf7411e1b6791231380e6c3a_7.jpg
    had you been following me on instagram you'd have known allready ;)
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Zucchini "boat" filled with fresh tomato, basil, onion, garlic and sausage! And 3 Newton chocolate raspberry crisps for dessert (and to make sure I don't have garlic breath!).
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ASPARAGUS AND AN OPEN FACED, BAKED, TUNA SALAD SANDWICH [MADE W/ FAT-FREE MAYO & RELISH] ON EZEKIEL ORGANIC LOW-SODIUM BREAD, TOPPED W/ A SARGENTOS ULTRA THIN SWISS CHEESE SLICE :)

♥MELISSA
  • ytfelmi
    ytfelmi Posts: 47
    Options
    I mixed some Albacore Tuna, canola mayo, lemon juice, pepper, and a bunch of veggies (cucumber, red cabbage, onions and green peppers).

Plus a side of baby carrots and homemade ranch. (Chobani plain greek yogurt + 2 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch mix.. the WHOLE container is only 120cal, and I'll usually eat maybe 1/3 at a time, if that.)

Lunch today: 341cal

(a little high in sodium, but I still have over half my allotment left for the day.)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    sausage - I eat all the sausage
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This delicious recipe

http://iowagirleats.com/recipes/superfood-salad-with-lemon-vinaigrette/

I was always eating out for lunch. Now I pick a recipe on Sunday and Wednesday and go shopping just for those ingredients and make it that night and split it up into single servings. Now I know at least one of my meals is going to be healthy and well planned out!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I had Summer Fresh Hummus and crackers (170 cals), a yogurt (35 cals), and a plum....
    Your salad sounds fantastic!
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had a tuna sandwich on a hoagie bun and some multi grain creamy ranch pringles!!! Yumm ... And for dessert will be some watermelon! :D
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had a picnic style lunch with my 6 year old today. I had a PB&J, (1tbs Peter Pan PB & 1tbs Welchs grape jelly on an Arnolds white sandwich round), 1/2 cup of strawberry halves and 25 pretzel sticks.
    329 calories
  • txwildfire
    txwildfire Posts: 46
    Options
    A Subway 6" turkey breast and black forest ham on 9-grain wheat with spicy mustard, spinach, lettuce, jalapenos, onion, banana peppers, green peppers. No cheese. Half a bag of Baked Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips, unsweetened tea. It was all good :bigsmile:
  • NaomiDollar
    NaomiDollar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Brisket, tuna fish with light miracle whip, and triskets
  • brandy2076
    brandy2076 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cajun turkey sandwich with a little bit of mayo on 12 grain bread (not the most low cal but yum) and half a granny smith apple! So derish!
  • rmillsaps04
    Options
    Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili & fresh sliced peaches.
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Apple with PB and a raspberry chobani :)
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well I never specify what time frame my meals are... As most days (if I can) I sleep in till past 11am - so I will call it Brekkie @ Lunch..

Omelette with Chopped Pepper & Jalapeños, Cheese, Mushrooms, and a side of Turkey Bacon and Cottage Cheese mixed with an apple. Calories - about 636, and a nice rounded protein intake of 58g, 44 carbs.

Now, keep in mind I don't have another meal until Dinner - so my lunch is my breakkie and lunch combined - it would be more split up if I had to start work say 6-8am, which today I do not (evening) so you bet your dollar I am sleeping in till 12 noon (almost did, shy by about 8 minutes) Lol. Damn loss of 8 minutes of sleep.. Though it was good to wake up from that dream of two bears trying to eat me.. HOWEVER..moving on...
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    It depends on which meal you consider my lunch....

Around 11:30, I had a vegetable salad with 4 oz grilled seasoned chicken breast and Greek Vinaigrette dressing.

Then, after my husband tried to kill me on a 30 mile bike ride in 105 degree weather, LOL, I came home and had 6 eggs (2 eggs, 4 egg whites), bacon, and Peanut Butter Chocolate protein shake, made with water.
  • ekking69
    ekking69 Posts: 44
    Options
    Strange lunch - leftover cold cauliflower drizzed with light italian dressing, homemade 3 bean salad and half a beef bologna and cheese sandwich, since my son ate up all the turkey yesterday. 474 calories, 20 gr of protein and 8 gr of fiber.
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    Baked tostidos and salsa. It's my birthday, and I'm saving for something a little more extravagant for dinner..

Happy Birthday!

Green Smoothie

Pineapple
    Banana
    Greek Yogurt
    Spinach
    Water
    Ground flax meal

calories 297
    carb 56
    fat 2
    protein 18
    fiber 8
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    chicken bruschetta (skinny taste)
    veggie salad w/ 1T bolthouse farms dressing
  • emmiller23
    emmiller23 Posts: 32
    Options
    I had the Five Spice Asian Chicken Salad from Trader Joe's. It's yummy.