If I wanted to gain weight...

Options
124»

Replies

• mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Eat 1000 calories a day. Your metabolism shuts down and you store it all as fat.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    All I would have to do is skip breakfast, eat carbs every day, and eat right before bed?

No, if you eat less you gain weight, you have to eat more to not starve, so to gain weight you need to not eat

this for me. I have doubled or trippled my calories and am loosing 1.5 to 2 lbs a week. And yes I do eat right before bed. After 30 yrs I am finally feeling my hunger pangs again. :)
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Eat pizza! Pizza is evil and sneaky, and even if you just have it in your house for your kids, the leftovers will sneak out of your fridge at night, find you asleep in bed, and oooooooze into your body through your pores. This will make you gain an immediate 10 pounds.

lol, I love it. I think I laughed a lb off!! :tongue:
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Eat pizza! Pizza is evil and sneaky, and even if you just have it in your house for your kids, the leftovers will sneak out of your fridge at night, find you asleep in bed, and oooooooze into your body through your pores. This will make you gain an immediate 10 pounds.

lol, I love it. I think I laughed a lb off!! :tongue:

Great! That means you can eat one chocolate chip to make up for it! :) Lol!
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Don't you fools know that birth contol is the way to single handedly gain a ton of weight :laugh:
  • rowdylibrarian
    rowdylibrarian Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Don't you fools know that birth contol is the way to single handedly gain a ton of weight :laugh:

Either that, or the lack of it! :tongue: