To everybody who has actually lost weight, HELP.

Options
124»

Replies

• Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You don't deny yourself, you stay away from appetizers...they're the killers. Choose a salad with dressing on the side and use 1/2 or less. Then, when they bring your meal, ask for the to-go box at the same time. Place 1/2 (in Chinese places, I can sometimes go 2/3, and place in to go container before you start to eat. Limit yourself to what's on your plate. It's really very simple AND you'll have one or two great leftover meals planned already, so your money goes farther!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You don't deny yourself, you stay away from appetizers...they're the killers. Choose a salad with dressing on the side and use 1/2 or less. Then, when they bring your meal, ask for the to-go box at the same time. Place 1/2 (in Chinese places, I can sometimes go 2/3, and place in to go container before you start to eat. Limit yourself to what's on your plate. It's really very simple AND you'll have one or two great leftover meals planned already, so your money goes farther!
  • manatee181
    Options
    In addition to some of the tips given above, I also order first! Then I don't get envious listening to what others order and change my mind. This really helps!