How many different hair colors have you had?

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Been too poor to ever dye my hair, but I used to be really blonde when I was little and now its more a dirty blonde/light brown
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    in celebration of this thread I have gone back to brassy blonde and have bought a violet semi permanent in the hopes of getting the silver grey I am ultimately after
    :happy:
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    natural... that is all... lol
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I':bigsmile: ve had reddish brown, then brown, then salt and pepper, then what my husband calls barbecue sauce, then and last gray (my favorite since I finally gave up the barbecue sauce).
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've had.. Black, Pink, Blonde, Green, Purple, & red.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    All the natural colours.

Plus then...
    Red, pink, purple, blue, green, stripes, teal, orange ... Anything BUT haven't tried yellow.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The only color I have Never had is highlighter yellow and I do plan on doing that at some point down the line lol
    My favorites have been: Atomic Pink with napalm orange layered throughout. Black with atomic pink and napalm orange streaks underneath. Cupcake pink all over. Light orange. Peach and purple. Any of the reds and dark browns.

I usually get sick of my hair every other month so I go through the process of coloring it. The longest I have gone without it being an unnatural color is this January until last weekend and it was darkest brown(blah!) however I did put atomic pink and napalm orange underneath the left side. I lightened it to go more towards my natural (greyish blonde) color and did Teal fading into aqua starting a little ways down from the top. I LOVE it but I think I may go back over it and cover it all with aqua and put the atomic pink back under the left. I usually only use Special effects colors and most of those glow under black light, natural colors are always ION. When I went to purchase my blonde at Sallys I came across the new brights line from ION and got super happy because they had the most perfect teal and aqua! I highly recommend ION Brights to anyone looking to not spend a ton on Special effects :)
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    dark auburn, lighter reddish orange, stoplight red, bright orange, purple, blue, brown, strawberry blonde, black, green
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Natural... copper... once had black, blonde, and redish...green, orange, yellow.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    more than enough i just dyed my hair in feb to a normal dark brown from red purple and blue and i probably dye my hair like that again next summer but ive had tons of colors in my hair
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    natural:
    i had brown,black, alburn.blonde highlights. blonde underneathe brown on top.

unnatural:
    red.blue,pink&& LSU HAIR!!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see. Naturally brunette. Then I went to a combination of blonde and brunette, then full on blonde, then pink, then what my friends call "bluenette" which faded into a green, turqouise, back to brunette, then blonde again, followed by blue, black, blonde again, a Barney-the-dinosaur purple colour, then back to the blue since I'm such a bluenette, and that's what I spend the majority of the time as anymore.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Too many to name... Pretty much every natural and unnatural color you can think of has been in my hair at one time or another.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Blond, Brunette, White, Henna Red
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Manic Panic was my best friend in the 80's. I've had every shade of red, burgundy and orange that you could think of. I've had lavender highlights in my hair that was practically down to my a s s. Had it black, super dark brown with ghetto funktified blonde streaks on both sides, bang area only that framed my face lol... HORRIBLE. Looked worse than George Lynch for Dokken.
    I had my hair died black and grown down to the middle of my back and then shaved the entire underneath and sides and died them blue then washed it like 5 times in a row so that I could get it to turn light blue because they were out of the light blue hair color that I wanted at the time. I worked at a nightclub where all the bands played and it was mostly punk rock and I got caught up in the whole scene for a few years.
    Ahhh the good old days lol of GBH, Operation Ivy, Black Flag and the Dead Kennedy's lol. I also had dark brown Dukie braids with blonde highlights in my hair for an entire Nine Inch Nails tour that I was on in 1994 and by the time the tour ended I had dred locks. Emphasis on "dred" I dreaded shaving my head, and for an entire 5 months straight I sat in a beauty salon with goop piled on my head for one hour under a blue light trying to loosen the dreds up so that I didn't have to shave my head, it was an AWFUL experience and remember balling my *kitten* off at age 25 because my mom kept telling me, "You are not going to have dreds locks you will cut your hair!" HAH. Thank God that didn't happen. It took the lady 6 hours to brush my hair out and I am not lying when I tell you that the pile of hair that she combed, not brushed out of my head was 3 feet high. It was the most DISGUSTING thing I'd ever seen. 11 months of unbrushed matted up hair.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ive had brown, black, lots of shades of blonde, purple (my favourite), blue, red, green, pink, lots of shades of red, from 'fire red' to burgundy. Didn't do Glow in the dark colors when I was a teenager.

If I didn't have the job I have now, I would definitly be swaped for purple again., actually for any of my 'shocking' colours.....
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ive been, blonde, copper, burgandey, chocolate, mahogany, purple, black blue, rouge, cherry. (colours on the box)

Currently have intense red..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I feel deprived after reading all of these ;-) I've only had three colors, sun bleached blond, aubergine, and brown. Now I have slightly salt and pepper but I dye it medium brown every so often.