Why is a man's attractiveness defined by his height???

Options

Replies

• trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    The hottest girls I see in RL often have short (sub 5'10") boyfriends. Height doesnt really matter imo, as long as you're at least as tall as the girl.
  • 3footEQ
    3footEQ Posts: 11
    Options
    5'9'' is nothing to sniff at! My boyfriend/fiance is 5'6''! I'm 5'5'', so we're pretty much the same height. Doesn't matter!
  • 3footEQ
    Options
  • 3footEQ
    Options
    I'm 6 ft 3, and girls don't even like looking at me lol, I think it's a debunked theory =]

Aww!

Be nice to yourself, you're not a bad looking lad- just need some confidence!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Probably been said in the 18 pages before, but why is a woman's attractiveness defined by her waist size and her cup size? THANKSSSS. It's all personal preference.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    *is 4'10" and has always been into guys atleast a foot taller...dunno why just a preference...kinda like why some guys choose *kitten* over boobies...=P
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Probably been said in the 18 pages before, but why is a woman's attractiveness defined by her waist size and her cup size? THANKSSSS. It's all personal preference.
    doh I shouldve atleast read the last few posts lol...thats exactly what I was thinking =P
  • secondchance82
    Options
    My hubby is 5'7. He's wayyy hot to me. I'm 5'3, so he's perfect for me. Definitely don't discriminate men on the "shorter" side.
  • Unknown
    Options
    5'10 here.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

It's not. They may contribute (and not necessarily in the way you might think)...but neither of those is a deciding factor for me of whether a woman is attractive or nor.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    ThreadDie2.jpg
  • kbailey8820
    kbailey8820 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my husband is 6'4. I've ALWAYS been attracted to taller men! I like to wear heels even though I'm tall and don't have to worry about being taller than my husband when we are out together.

Maybe it's more of a "they could protect me" kind of thing? I'm not sure really. I guess I just like what I like!

Well said.
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    I always thought it was defined by his "length".......
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    5'11 and I dated shorter guys before, 5'7-5'8. I guess height is a bigger issue for shorter ladies since in general they go for much taller men.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4". My husband is 6' 2". I guess I went for the tall guy in the end. :) I do like standing on tip toe to kiss him. :love: Having said that, I did date a guy an inch or two shorter than me, but he really lacked confidence and that was a turn off for me.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I don't go by a man's height when looking for a relationship. Height is way down there on my list. I have dated really tall guys over 6 feet tall and I have date guys who are my height 5'4. To me it's all about confidence in a man. If they are short and have confidence then that is the best thing in the world.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I have no clue...i've had maybe 2-3 girls outright reject me because i wasnt tall enough (the irony they were all under 5'4) and probably countless others who would probably talk to me if i was 6'. If i had got some of my grandfather's height i would be fine but nooo i had to get my mother's genes lol #shortdarkandhandsome
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10. So any man I've ever dated have been taller than me. The shortest was 5'4 and my husband is 5'9. I don't discriminate against height.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lol @ manlets
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I thought about this thread while I was in the gym the other day working out amongst men of varying heights. There was a man who was freakishly tall...I'd guess close to 7 foot, and at the other end a man who was tiny, seriously well under 5 foot. It was actually comical to see these too extremes at the same time. I looked at the tall guy and wondered if maybe he was too tall even for women attracted only to tall men. I realized that while I have never consciously measured a man's attractiveness by his height, I have actually dated only a handful of tall guys, and have never seriously dated a tall guy. So maybe I do measure a man's attractiveness by his height and it happens I find guys closer to my height more attractive. Or maybe not a lot of tall guys are attracted to me.