B & A pics Almost goal weight Breast lift as reward

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
I promised myself a breast lift and a tummy tuck when I reached goal. Well, I know I am 2 lbs. away at 137. But hubby and I decided to do it now while he can take off work. So, Monday the 16th, I got my breast lift. Tummy tuck will happen in 2 months. Anyway, We had photos taken on Friday. I hope the dress still fits after the boob lift, so I can take after/after pics. lol

before about 212 lbs. I had already lost 13 lbs. in this pic...

IMG_5394.jpg

after 137
RobinPurpleVig.jpg

Replies

• byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I think that is an awesome reward! Good for you! I am having my TT and BA October 5th. I'm super excited. You'll be having yours just before mine so you might be my go to person :)
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look wonderful!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You look amazing!! Hope everything goes well on the surgery days!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I think that is an awesome reward! Good for you! I am having my TT and BA October 5th. I'm super excited. You'll be having yours just before mine so you might be my go to person :)

Thanks! When I get the TT, I will fill you in and maybe even send pics to you personally. I don't know if I'm brave enough to post them in a public forum. lol. I'll keep you updated...
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

I so need a tummy tuck but not a hope of getting it on the NHS and the cost privately is way beyond what I can afford!

Where'e a fairy godmother when you want one LOL

You look absolutely fantastic!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great!
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    so proud of you!!! when i am done nursing and at goal, i am considering a BL. let me know how recovery goes..i hope it is as easy as can be. (((hugs))))
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!! that is a huge loss and an amazing accomplishment!! you are an inspiration :)
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I was so scared before the surgery. It lasted about 3 hours. I slept on the 30 min ride home and for 4 or 5 hours at home. I'm taking Vicodin every 4 hours, but I probably don't even need anything that strong. I just feel a little sore and a little tingly or itchy around the incision. I wasn't even sick to my stomach, so I didn't take the Phenergan. I go back in the morning for a follow up and to take the big bandage off. I can't wait!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing! Hope everything heals well and that you're content with the results! :smile:
  • eiha
    eiha Posts: 27
    Options
    wow wow wow you are beautiful well done
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    wow wow wow you are beautiful well done

Thank you, thank you, thank you...lol
  • Nadie4444
    Nadie4444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow.... you look great... congrats!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look stunning - well done you!
  • nysgyrl
    nysgyrl Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats.
  • chrism14
    chrism14 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :smile: thank you for sharing you are an inspiration:drinker:
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Holy crapola! You don't even LOOK like the person in the first photo. Your transformation is simply amazing. You are BEAUTIFUL and look extremely happy and completely confident! Just wow.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!