B & A pics Almost goal weight Breast lift as reward

Options

Replies

• redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and soooo incredibly happy !
    Congratulations on your hard work, commitment and determination ... you should be so proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • melmoran
    melmoran Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look totally AMAZING!!! You are truly an inspiration to us all and to know how great we can look and feel if we put in the work and stick to it!! Great Job and thank you so much for sharing!!! :happy:
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    you look awesome. Congrats!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    I was so scared before the surgery. It lasted about 3 hours. I slept on the 30 min ride home and for 4 or 5 hours at home. I'm taking Vicodin every 4 hours, but I probably don't even need anything that strong. I just feel a little sore and a little tingly or itchy around the incision. I wasn't even sick to my stomach, so I didn't take the Phenergan. I go back in the morning for a follow up and to take the big bandage off. I can't wait!

You look great ! Hope you recover soon !

I have a question though, I am a guy so I probably am too thick to get it, not sure. You did an amazing job to reduce your weight, so why do you have to get a tummy tuck? I can get my head around the breast lift surgery, but why a tummy tuck? I thought people opt for tummy tucks because they are lazy to go to the gym. Wouldn't core workouts just be sufficient to help tighten your tummy?

I have 4 kids. And I lost 88 lbs. I have stetch marks and lots of exta skin. I have been working my core for over a year. The skin does not just go away. I am 38 yrs. old, so I do not have the elasticity that a younger woman may have. You can feel my muscles beneath the loose skin. I look great in most clothes. But the world has no idea what is going on under those clothes. I can't wear lower waisted jeans because of the skin. And I would like to feel more confident in bed with my husband. It doesn't bother him, he says. (Bless his lying little heart, lol) I know you don't mean anything by it, but many women may take offense to your statement. I am anything BUT lazy. I have done everything that I can to fix what I destoyed. I worked my *kitten* off. If that didn't do it, and we can afford to have a surgery that can make me feel good in better fitting clothes or even out of clothes, why not. Did you read my profile?

Thanks for the reply. I didn't imply that you were lazy, and I hope I didn't offend anyone else. It is just that I've seen people take the easy way out by getting a tummy tuck without even stepping into a gym. Since you clearly dedicated yourself to shed the unwanted fat, I was curious as to why you would require a tummy tuck since its surgery and can have complications thats all. Now that you've explained it it makes sense. I actually read part of your profile after I posted my initial message, and then had to close the page as I was at work and had to go for a meeting. I will read it now. Again, good job and recover soon ! :)
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your dress!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work! Hope your surgery is a success!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing transformation!! Awesome job, you look incredible.
  • kmcoffey820
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I can only hope to reach 137lbs again someday! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be getting a TT and BL at the same time next summer if I reach my 130lbs goal :)

And BTW, I've had 4 kids in 8 years, I'm 28yrs old and 5'4", and I have so much loose skin on my belly that exercises will never remove. I look almost exactly like your first pic, I'm at 190lbs right now. You are giving me SO much hope!

Don't ever let anyone make you feel guilty for doing something to improve your look after you've worked SO DAMN HARD to lose 88lbs. My hubs is all for it and knows that it will improve things for *him* too. Haha! :-)
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful & are such an inspiration!! congrats on your accomplishment!! :)
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all! I'm doing fine with my recovery. Eat, sleep, medicate! lol. I'm not really in any pain, just a little sore. The hardest thing is not being able to exercise at all til July 27th! I had not missed one day of working out since Sept. 1. I have gained about 10 lbs. in water weight and swelling from the surgery since Monday. My hubby is going to take my scale to his work until I can start exercising again. lol. I know it will come right back off, but it is still hard to see it. Keep me in your prayers! I love all my MFPals!
  • itsofficial
    itsofficial Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and THANK YOU for posting your story. It gives the rest of us the motivation to continue (or in my case start again- haha). I've heard it may take several weeks to see the "final result" due to the edema. Way to go girl!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! :)
  • davidep21
    davidep21 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job mommyrobin!!!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing! Good luck with your surgeries. Those are my reward, as well, when I get to goal.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow your results are really motivating! You are gorgeous both before and after but it's always nice seeing someone reach their goal. Personally I don't think you need the surgery because you look perfect but hey it's your reward and you worked hard for it so enjoy :)
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look amazing - congrats on your results! :smile:
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You DO look utterly marvelous! What a way to be a WOMAN!

Can I ask this...is that your wedding ring practically falling off your middle finger?
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you do not need a TT, unless its for loose skin, your good! lol wonderful job! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!