B & A pics Almost goal weight Breast lift as reward

Options

Replies

• joyzeejay
    joyzeejay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You ARE beautiful AND a job WELL-DONE!!! Your weight lose is fabulous!

Soooo...the bandage came off, right?!? And...the verdict is...? Or is it too soon to tell?
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to find out how it all goes, you look amazing!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Wow, stunning!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Would love to know what and how you did? Get some tips!

I hope when I get to target to have the boob lift too so would also love to hear how it all goes etc :smile:

Well done you look fantastic!
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing work! Well done!!! I am rewarding myself with a breast reduction and lift when I get to goal weight :-) Congratulations!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats to you..
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Amazing! If I win the lottery the first thing I am doing is boobs and belly.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You ARE beautiful AND a job WELL-DONE!!! Your weight lose is fabulous!

Soooo...the bandage came off, right?!? And...the verdict is...? Or is it too soon to tell?

The big bandage comes off today at noon Central time. The small paper bandages may stay on a bit longer. I will definitely keep everyone updated.
  • hyper24
    hyper24 Posts: 27
    Options
    I was so scared before the surgery. It lasted about 3 hours. I slept on the 30 min ride home and for 4 or 5 hours at home. I'm taking Vicodin every 4 hours, but I probably don't even need anything that strong. I just feel a little sore and a little tingly or itchy around the incision. I wasn't even sick to my stomach, so I didn't take the Phenergan. I go back in the morning for a follow up and to take the big bandage off. I can't wait!

You look great ! Hope you recover soon !

I have a question though, I am a guy so I probably am too thick to get it, not sure. You did an amazing job to reduce your weight, so why do you have to get a tummy tuck? I can get my head around the breast lift surgery, but why a tummy tuck? I thought people opt for tummy tucks because they are lazy to go to the gym. Wouldn't core workouts just be sufficient to help tighten your tummy?
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope I look that good when I finish! I'm also planning to get a boob job and tummy tuck (if I need them, which is likely)
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing x
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and reward! You are inspiring a lot of members on this site!
  • onceabyrne
    onceabyrne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - you look wonderful! I would love to be able to reward myself with the same! lol :smile:
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration! You look fabulous!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look great!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I was so scared before the surgery. It lasted about 3 hours. I slept on the 30 min ride home and for 4 or 5 hours at home. I'm taking Vicodin every 4 hours, but I probably don't even need anything that strong. I just feel a little sore and a little tingly or itchy around the incision. I wasn't even sick to my stomach, so I didn't take the Phenergan. I go back in the morning for a follow up and to take the big bandage off. I can't wait!

You look great ! Hope you recover soon !

I have a question though, I am a guy so I probably am too thick to get it, not sure. You did an amazing job to reduce your weight, so why do you have to get a tummy tuck? I can get my head around the breast lift surgery, but why a tummy tuck? I thought people opt for tummy tucks because they are lazy to go to the gym. Wouldn't core workouts just be sufficient to help tighten your tummy?

I have 4 kids. And I lost 88 lbs. I have stetch marks and lots of exta skin. I have been working my core for over a year. The skin does not just go away. I am 38 yrs. old, so I do not have the elasticity that a younger woman may have. You can feel my muscles beneath the loose skin. I look great in most clothes. But the world has no idea what is going on under those clothes. I can't wear lower waisted jeans because of the skin. And I would like to feel more confident in bed with my husband. It doesn't bother him, he says. (Bless his lying little heart, lol) I know you don't mean anything by it, but many women may take offense to your statement. I am anything BUT lazy. I have done everything that I can to fix what I destoyed. I worked my *kitten* off. If that didn't do it, and we can afford to have a surgery that can make me feel good in better fitting clothes or even out of clothes, why not. Did you read my profile?
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing.
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration! I have the TT on my horizon as well....as soon as I get to goal! I can't wait to hear about the girls! I would be jumping up and down to be in your shoes! BTW...how tall are you? You look fabulous!
  • laurensgettingfit
    laurensgettingfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just joining in to say its totally normal - I only have two children and I'm young (27) and I have a small amount of loose skin that I'm self concious of. It happened even after my first pregnancy where I stayed in the recommended weight gain (my second I was pretty silly and ate for two which also gave me a baby who weighed 1kg heavier then my first so it was a really silly idea to eat so much! I have always been active, I just like food so I don't think its a question of how active a person is because I could still run, dance, etc at full term pregnant!

I live in Australia near the beach so most mums do swimming lessons with their babies from a young age and so I'm pretty comfortable that the way I look is normal after having a baby. Some mums look freaking awesome after having their babies and you;'d never know they were pregnant, others are like me and have loose skin, stretch marks, etc and others send the dad into the pool so who knows haha.

Good luck !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!