Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What makes somebody MFP Friend worthy?

Replies

• AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    I have different friends for different reasons:

Some of them are friends because they are focused on their goals, know their *kitten*, and teach me things by being awesome

Some of them are friends because they make me laugh, or laugh at my jokes, or just have a great sense of humor

Some of them are people I just love, for one reason or another, but it has to do with getting along, having things in common, etc.

Yep! Pretty much this.^^^
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Someone who gets my seriously twisted, geeky, warped and dirty sense of humor. That is all.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    I don't think I've ever sent a friend request. It's daunting becuase so many people have so many standards, so I just add whoever requests me.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    For me it's about dedication. I have my good days and bad days like anyone else. But blatant lying or celebrating a 500 calorie diet...yea that's a no-go for me.
  • They inspire and motivate!
  • Active and supportive!
  • I don't think I've ever sent a friend request. It's daunting becuase so many people have so many standards, so I just add whoever requests me.

LOL! I too have seen the mile long list of do's and Dont's on someones profile
  • niwrehs
    niwrehs Posts: 11 Member
    Cannot comment positively, have tried without sustaining luck. What would make you a worthy MFP? I know I would look forward to talking about working out, eating healthy, swapping meals, ect.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Similiar/at LEAST in the same ballpark with weightloss goals, can take/crack a few jokes, good motivator and NOT just the typical 'WTG' or 'HF', and for god's sake doesn't get butthurt over my cussing. :]
  • Turtlehurdle
    Turtlehurdle Posts: 412
    "Not everyone is equal. I don't celebrate mediocrity"
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    puts effort into fitness and nutrition
    and/or intelligent
    and/or funny

Well, I couldn't say it better, so I'll quote it from Taso.

I will add that for me being deviant and pervy helps also.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    ALL MAH FRIENDS DRIVE A LOW RIDER!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    general marvellousness and fabulolosity
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Honestly, anyone who friend requests me or anyone who shares common interests with me. :)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Anyone who's willing to have me can be my friend :)
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    i don't add friends on here, i just use it to log and i like to get into some of the topics, but i'm just not really tryna make pals.... that sounds mean, but i don't mean for it to
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    People who will bail me out of jail with no questions asked.
    People who want to check out my abs and butt after I hit my goal weight.
    People who don't take up two parking spots.
    People who wouldn't shoot my leg in a zombie apocalypse just so they could get away.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'm easy, just a request makes them friend worthy to me. Just the thought that they wanted to be my friend.:bigsmile:

This. :smile:
  • FlamingFlipflop
    FlamingFlipflop Posts: 9 Member
    Someone who has lost from 5-25 lbs already, and is looking to loose between 60-120lbs.

I'm looking for people to relate to on here for the long haul.

People who are changing their lifestyle, not just going on a fad diet to loose an inch, but to be healthy mind body and soul.
    People who not only are exercising, but changing their nutrition with the KIND of food they eat, (again no fad diets like Keto, a LIFE STYLE change)

Younger people 20-30 year old females.

Brutally honest people as well! Giving legitimate criticism. not just a 'you go girl!' Inspiration people as well. Sending little poem's or pictures would be awesome!!

*if this sounds like you, send me a message letting me know you fit this along with a friend request.

I want to come to this site and grow from everything on it, not be annoyed by people who I do not relate to.
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151 Member
    They have to be completely and earth-shatteringly beautiful otherwise I won't look twice.

Joke. As long as they're willing to commit and prepared to stay dedicated, anyone's "friend-worthy" in my book. :wink: