Reading
    Cooking
    Crossword Puzzles
    Words With Friends
    Traveling
  • mchll_mrchnt
    mchll_mrchnt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First and formost, hanging out with my 4 yr old daughter. She is so active; it makes me have energy. I like to scrapbook, i did a lot of it before my mom passed away. I haven't picked it up in 3 months...too hard. I also like to travel and read. I tried my hand at gardening this year and I am trying photography.
  • mchll_mrchnt
    mchll_mrchnt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba, reading books, and scrapbooking

I also like to scrapbook. I use to sell supplies but gave up on that for a bit.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Working out lol. I also enjoy reading and watching random tv shows on netflix. And going to the pool and camping and parks and other such fun things with my son.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    I love to read, but haven't had the opportunity to really lose myself in a good book for a couple years now. Between working 2 jobs and going to school half-time, every spare minute is devoted to studying. I am also my family's historian and have a goal to become a certified genealogist by the time I'm 40. I was bit by the genealogy bug when I was 13, but never really started researching my family until I was out of high school. I've traced my mother's line back to the 1600s in Germany and my father's line is stuck in the corn fields of Kentucky around the 1850s. Drives me nuts. Can't work on it much, either, because of school I can't wait to graduate so I move on to better things. I *love* helping other people shake the branches of their own trees. You never know what nut is going to fall off. Awhile back, I traced my best friend's genealogy and it turned out we are cousins 3x removed by marriage.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Play guitar, sing, go to as many concerts and I can, travel when I can afford it :)
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    my hobbies
    1 watching bodybuilding videos
    2 watch movies ( old movies )
    3 hitting the gym HARD
    4 driving my car with loud music to p*** people of LOL i got black windows so they cant see me LOL
    5 eating like a elephant
    6 playing ps3 online if u want to add me its youngA786
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    Computers, ( amateur ) photo editing. Concerts, taking cruises, Online sweepstake- I win A LOT,
    (new one) Zumba,
    umm..Exercise- takes up most of my free time,
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I too love to read, paperbacks and books on my Kindle :) My second hobby would be scrapbooking, and I will never be caught up because I keep taking more pictures LOL
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When you're not focusing on health or busy working, what do you like to do?

I love books. Any kind of book. I'm a book *kitten*.
    I also like geocaching, something that makes most people say "WTF is that?"
    After geocaching, I grab another book.
    Cooking, via a grill or smoker makes me very happy. Especially when I have to buy a book on different techniques.

That's all I've got. What's your happy thing?

I have the c:geo app on my android and couldn't get it to work or I didn't know what I was doing which it was probably the latter of the two.. We are going to keep trying. We're really interested in finding things on our hiking treks.

Holy Hell!!!! I thought my fiance and I were the only ones that enjoyed geocaching. We actually just started, unfortunately haven't found any yet. Can't find a good app for it. Any suggestions?

I have a handheld GPS that I use but I also have the GEOCACHING App from Groundspeak on my iphone & it works great!!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When you're not focusing on health or busy working, what do you like to do?

I love books. Any kind of book. I'm a book *kitten*.
    I also like geocaching, something that makes most people say "WTF is that?"
    After geocaching, I grab another book.
    Cooking, via a grill or smoker makes me very happy. Especially when I have to buy a book on different techniques.

That's all I've got. What's your happy thing?

Holy Hell!!!! I thought my fiance and I were the only ones that enjoyed geocaching. We actually just started, unfortunately haven't
    f
    o
    und any yet. Can't find a good app for it. Any suggestions?

I have a handheld GPS that I use but I also have the GEOCACHING App from Groundspeak on my iphone & it works great!!

I have the c:geo app on my android and I couldn't get it to work properly or I just didn't know what I was doing, it was probably the latter of the two. We are going to keep trying because we are really interested in searching and finding the hidden little treasures on our hiking treks.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My job is my hobby. I love doing makeup and everything to do with beauty. Making people feel good inside by bringing their best face forward is such a joy for me. Aside from that, I love to travel, read, draw... Anything creative.