I.....Need......FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• MamaAlly2011
    Options
    I feel your pain. My fiancé thinks this is joke, but without his support I feel I don't need to do it. My self esteem is lower than it has been in a long time I haven't lose weight I gain when I was pregnant and now with school and work I feel like I never have time. And NO support in this house hold.
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    About a year ago actually, my hubby poked my flub and said... "So...have we been together long enough to talk about the size of this??"
    Like a mature adult, I glared fiercely at him and poked between his legs, saying, "Sure, babe. Right after we discuss the size of THIS."

Needless to say we were at a stalemate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh I LIKE you!!! Please add me, I would be glad to be your friend to help support you and I'll take support too. You know, I think my wife would have probably told me the same thing!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add...... Me!
  • augustine2012
    Options
    I'll be your friend! He still loves you just a MAN! lol
  • linehaul54
    Options
    Any women who makes an effort to get in shape deserves to be proud of herself.It may be a slow road but at least your on it. I often tell my wife Im proud of her.She went from 220 to 178 in a few yrs.I really notice a differance.lately. I realized I have a problem too. I have been eating really bad. Like 17,000 cal a day at times.It was so good though.But now I weigh 192 and it doesn't seem to go down to easy.I'm Steve Hope you get to meet Kathy.Lov your humer!!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    About a year ago actually, my hubby poked my flub and said... "So...have we been together long enough to talk about the size of this??"
    Like a mature adult, I glared fiercely at him and poked between his legs, saying, "Sure, babe. Right after we discuss the size of THIS."

I think I love you.
  • nikki_1123
    nikki_1123 Posts: 33
    Options
    Add meee :)
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Adding! I'm new too (rejoined) so I'd love new friends too! :)
  • payalparikh
    Options
    i'll take a friend - request sent.
  • AriG88
    AriG88 Posts: 14
    Options
    You guys crack me up...everyone just add me...I'm out of friend requests and have to wait ten mins because now i'm becoming a friend hoarder....GREAT, I SUBSTITUTE MY ADDICTION TO FOOD TO AN ADDICTION TO FRIENDS....I'm such an addict :)
  • Sdfouts
    Sdfouts Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. My husband started out supportive and even tried to do it with me and while he is still kind of supportive you can tell that the support is less.
  • Leanbck
    Leanbck Posts: 4
    Options
    Get shredded brah!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Well I can be a surrogate husband, but i warn you I am completely honest about things and will not sugar coat anything for you. lol
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Wow....... Sorry you had to deal with that. Not all of us are douchers. I completely support my fiance and she completely supports me all the way down to the eating habits. It makes it a hell of a lot easier when you have someone behind you that truly cares and supports you. No matter what I know my fiance will love me if I weigh 375lbs or my goal weight of 215lbs. Add me if you would like. My fiance is very supportive as well her name is rinnismom on here.
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options

LOL I love how u replied to that... sorry but that made me laugh..
    Added you!

THAT WAS AWESOME.....

I live by myself and have been on and off diet plans soooo many times over the years I do not even tell anyone anymore. Have a feeling they will just think "here she goes again...." So in a sense, I do not have any support either.

Would love more friends - anyone feel free to add me =)

My hubby is supportive.. sometimes not so much.. but he tries I think... Through two pregnancies we both gained weight.. His is falling off as he's not trying, and mine im working my butt off for it ... can get frustrating!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, not a whole lot of support at home for me either. Add me if you'd like.
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You have friends here. Believe me. I'm not doing much inviting of "Friends" because I can barely keep up with the rest of email in my life. But I check in here under Community and I respond to others and others respond to me.

Do it for you! For whatever reason you want to be fit... whether it's a healthier long life, or the fact that chaffing thighs rubbing together in 90 degree heat feels yucky, or because it's great when someone at work says, "Hey! You're looking great lately." And believe it or not, the husband will probably be changing his tune over time.
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    You guys crack me up...everyone just add me...I'm out of friend requests and have to wait ten mins because now i'm becoming a friend hoarder....GREAT, I SUBSTITUTE MY ADDICTION TO FOOD TO AN ADDICTION TO FRIENDS....I'm such an addict :)

Yes, but unlike food addiction you can never have too many people supporting you!!
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options

LOL I love how u replied to that... sorry but that made me laugh..
    Added you!

THAT WAS AWESOME.....

I live by myself and have been on and off diet plans soooo many times over the years I do not even tell anyone anymore. Have a feeling they will just think "here she goes again...." So in a sense, I do not have any support either.

Would love more friends - anyone feel free to add me =)

My hubby is supportive.. sometimes not so much.. but he tries I think... Through two pregnancies we both gained weight.. His is falling off as he's not trying, and mine im working my butt off for it ... can get frustrating!

Somehow my post got embedded in the one I quoted - ooops :noway: :noway:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Anybody who is serious can add me I log in every day and like the same support that you all do to.. Im real close to my goal and have become quite obsessed with the last few lbs:)