I.....Need......FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    lol, seems like you have alot of offers! I will be your buddy! :)
  • tiffany6173
    Options
    O.k. i am here needing support also. My husband likes me the way that i am. But i do not. I am very over weight and get off track a lot. I have moved away from family and do not have the support i need to lose the weight. Like everyone else my husband says i look great, than why do not feel great!!! So i am back on here tracking my food and reading the message board to find friends. My husband doesn't even need to walk or exercise, wish i was like that!!! So if you would like add me so i can make it through this huge weight loss!!!
  • ksb0602
    ksb0602 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Do we have the same husband!?!?!?! LOL Request sent!
  • Metal_Viking
    Options
    same problem here :( he could care less but I have never had this much confidence even though I still have my tummy and trouble spots
  • Via12
    Via12 Posts: 1
    Options
    :)
  • MichaelaAustin
    MichaelaAustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hahaha my supportive mother (now that I've graduated a second degree I'm living at home :/ ) Just baked my favorite pie because I lost 7 lbs. Reward weightloss with food!!!

You can add me if you like :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time! Add me if you would like! We can support each other! Make it a good day! k:happy:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Do we have the same husband!?!?!?! LOL Request sent!

lol I feel the same way! :)
  • red0101
    red0101 Posts: 14
    Options
    hi all..need friend too. not trying to loose weight though but rather to tone up and to eat healthy.
    so willing to hear good advice and learning from everyone ..
  • jamesjones1967
    jamesjones1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friend list....
  • AriG88
    AriG88 Posts: 14
    Options
    Jeez guys! over 100 people reaching out to help...I don't know what to say!

*clears throat*

I'd like to thank McDonald's for this flabby tummy...without it, my husband would have never picked on me and I'd have never turned to you kind folk for the support that he should have given...THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, RONALD!!!
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    :laugh: Same with my husband, feel free to add me. More friends/support the better.
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    Options
    I can't speak for all men but since you are male bashing I would like to stick up for the percent of men that do give a crap and are supportive of their loved ones cause. I lost 100 pounds two years ago and gained some back so three months ago I decided to l would drop some more pounds. Well to make a long story short I got my girlfriend to join me . I got her to start taking walks and writing a food journal on paper pre mfp. I work for a busy company and put 22,000 -30,000 steps a day without any other exercise. But I would go on a lunch time walks anyways. When I would come home I would after dinner go for a run. Then if she did not have her 15,000 daily steps I went for a walk with her after all the exercise I did all day. She would say I should go and relax knowing I was exhausted. But I told her I got her into this new life style and I was going to be her support no matter what the cost to me was. I failed to tell you she is a needle diabetic. With all my support and talking the talk. She has as of today lost 38 pounds and probably will be off insulin for the first time in fifteen years by the next doctors appointment. I joking around told her that I was going to be more supportive than her bra. My goal is to get her at the point that I have gotten to. I also was on diabetic medicine and high cholesterol meds but through weight loss and exercise I do not take anything anymore. I am sorry your men can't be more supportive and helpful to your cause. But some us guys do care.
  • cpsunseri
    cpsunseri Posts: 9
    Options
    Like!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Yup! Feel free to add me.
  • NS1216
    NS1216 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • AriG88
    AriG88 Posts: 14
    Options
    I can't speak for all men but since you are male bashing I would like to stick up for the percent of men that do give a crap and are supportive of their loved ones cause. I lost 100 pounds two years ago and gained some back so three months ago I decided to l would drop some more pounds. Well to make a long story short I got my girlfriend to join me . I got her to start taking walks and writing a food journal on paper pre mfp. I work for a busy company and put 22,000 -30,000 steps a day without any other exercise. But I would go on a lunch time walks anyways. When I would come home I would after dinner go for a run. Then if she did not have her 15,000 daily steps I went for a walk with her after all the exercise I did all day. She would say I should go and relax knowing I was exhausted. But I told her I got her into this new life style and I was going to be her support no matter what the cost to me was. I failed to tell you she is a needle diabetic. With all my support and talking the talk. She has as of today lost 38 pounds and probably will be off insulin for the first time in fifteen years by the next doctors appointment. I joking around told her that I was going to be more supportive than her bra. My goal is to get her at the point that I have gotten to. I also was on diabetic medicine and high cholesterol meds but through weight loss and exercise I do not take anything anymore. I am sorry your men can't be more supportive and helpful to your cause. But some us guys do care.

Not male bashing :) I think supportive male friends/husbands/boyfriends are amazing and any girl is lucky to have one in her corner. You are AWESOME and I wish I had someone that supportive in my life. Your girlfriend is so lucky to have you around :)
  • sdchamberlin
    Options
    Everyone needs support :)
    Feel free to add me too!
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options

I think I love you! :love: