365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look amazing!!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Someone who knew you as you were when you started and who saw you on the street today, wouldn't even know you! What a fantastic, inspirational story you have! Thanks for sharing it and congrats on 1 year on MFP!
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congratulations!! You look amazing and I can tell you're just bursting with happiness in your "after" pictures.

SN: That is the cutest puppy ever.
  • kelfhouse
    kelfhouse Posts: 16
    Options
    Said it before and will say it again. You look AMAZING and you are such an INSPIRATION to me. Thank you so much for all your support on my own journey and for giving me this site as a tool to get started!!!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely great! And I am sure that you feel wonderful too! Such an amazing transformation!!!! Congrats!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You deserve all the praise and congrats you are getting. You work hard, no reap the rewards. Freakin' awesome.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look amazing and I bet you feel great!! :smile:
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats, you must be so proud....totally rocking' the bikini. I'll know I've succeeded when I can post a pic of myself in a bikini
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    you look so great! i lov that pic of you and the pup!
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i'm a new member on mfp. despite my years :) stories like yours still inspire. you look great and i bet you feel really awesome. what impresses me most is the life-style transformation you seem to have accomplished (exercise, eating well, getting in shape). i am rooting for you. i cannot seem to avoid the professor in me :), so, one thing to watch for is complicity--keep at it and enjoy.
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Great work!

Also, that's a really cute puppy.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You should be very pleased with all your hard work and progress. Definitely motivating. :flowerforyou:
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wowwowwow!!!! So happy for you! good work!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    FREAKING AMAZING! My starting weight was 198 and this gives me so much inspiration. Great job and happy 1 year!!!
  • lblackham1993
    Options
    absolutely amazing! i am so inspired by you!!!!!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness...what wonderful changes. Way to go Kyli!
  • alliecg27
    alliecg27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing. It's stories like yours that help to keep me motivated in my own weight loss journey. You look incredible!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!