365 Days on MFP - 71 lbs = 1 Very Happy Kyli!

Options

Replies

• TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, both in mind and body! Happy anniversary!! You look fantastic!!!
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Such an inspiration!
  • hammelise
    hammelise Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Totally Amazing! Your story was very encouraging and just amazing it what you can accomplish in a year. Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    holy smokes you look great! keep it up!
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    WOW- you are so beautiful (at any weight). Congratulations on your weight loos you are such an inspiration!!!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW, Kyli! You are amazing and your transformation is unbelieveable! You were beautiful before, but now you are healthy too! I hope to follow in your footsteps!!!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, its hard to tell thats even you.
  • teekee08
    teekee08 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congrats and you look amazing!!! Especially hits home with me since I just started about 3 weeks ago and at 195lbs. Great inspiration! Thanks!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome! Happy MFP birthday!:flowerforyou: :
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    STUNNING!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just reviewed your food diary for the past week and it's really unhealthy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you are claiming to be a role model then you need ot hold yourself to a higher standard. I don't see how anyone could lose weight or be healthy eating the things you have eaten during the past week.

I'm on vacation, but thanks for being so judgemental, negative, and rude. :noway:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    total knockout! congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That's awesome. You look healthy and beautiful. Great, great, great job.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    can't see the pic, bumping for later!

either way congrats! 71lbs is amazing! u look great in ur profile pics!
  • Kangie08
    Kangie08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and being an awesome inspiration to keep me determined and dedicated to succeed at getting and keeping this weight off.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow Kyli,,,Awesome. You did a great job. Congrats to you. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome job! THanks for posting and the pics. It is the final push I needed to get out of bed and on to my dog walking at 7:30 instead of my usual 9:30. :happy:
  • splntruler
    splntruler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just reviewed your food diary for the past week and it's really unhealthy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if you are claiming to be a role model then you need ot hold yourself to a higher standard. I don't see how anyone could lose weight or be healthy eating the things you have eaten during the past week.

I've never posted on here and am just getting going but holy crap that was a negative thing to say to someone! Pretty sure she has been doing something right and whatever it is has been working so good for her!

Kyli,

You are kicking some tail keep it up and congratulations on your success...I've had a (in the back of my mind) goal of running a marathon some day and you have inspired me to bring that to the front of my mind, thanks.
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look amazing. Just so you know you were absolutey beautiful in your before shots as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!