How often do YOU weigh yourself?

Options
124»

Replies

• KINGoftheBUFF
    KINGoftheBUFF Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Morning and night....I'm now so intuned with my body, I know what my weight will be in the morning from my evening weight...I also know where my weight will be based on evrerything I eat and water consumption. You need to know your body.
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning between 6:00am - 7:15 am. If it's a weekend and I am awake after that time I don't weigh myself because I want the consistency of weighing at the same time..otherwise it will play mind games with me, no matter how much I know better.

I also skip weighing if I know I did bad the day before just to give myself a chance to get back on track. I can't wait until I'm no longer rushing to the wii every morning :)
  • TallyGal97
    TallyGal97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Every morning I weigh. The fluctuations in daily weighing don't bother me, as I focus on the monthly trend. I just took my measurements today and wish I would have done that 30 lbs. ago. I want to remember to track my measurements every couple of weeks.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    I set a strength goal and then weigh myself when I reach it.

I used to weigh myself daily and it drove me nuts.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I used to do it every day ..........but it pissed me off every other day.............so now I do it every 3 days. It keeps me from wanting to fire someone when I get to work lol

This!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself every monday at the gym, i wont buy a scale because im sure i'd drive myself mad with it and being a public gym i obviously remain clothed lol
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday. I'm a little obsessed!
  • reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    Just once a week. Gives me something to look forward to... or dread, depending on my eating...
  • Natelywills
    Options
    Every day, after taking court on the White Throne. I find it helps keep me motivated. If it's good news, I want to keep it that way, if it's bad news, it keeps me going. It's a win-win.
  • MonicaLee92
    MonicaLee92 Posts: 222
    Options
    A few times a week, in the morning, naked
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from the scale. It just pisses me off no matter what it says.

Maybe once or twice a month. Some months maybe a couple days in a row. There is no rhyme or reason - either when I think I might be lighter or when the trainer weighs me. Alone and in the morning - naked. Trainer in the evening - clothed.
  • sezi62
    sezi62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today is the first time I have weighed myself in years..I was guessing at how much I have to lose...I got a shock..I weigh more than I thought....

At first I was really upset but now I know what I weigh and will take it from here. I have been on MFP only a few weeks and used it more in the last week. Already it is helping me change the way I think...Today I had two meals instead of the usual one and lots of snacks.....I am going to do that for a while and then try for three a day...Also I have started to drink water..the last three days...

So I am going to start weighing myself...I will buy some scales and be sensible about it.