hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    the poor moms and dads!
    so glad my kids are home from the premiere

all those kids :'(
  • Mommamert
    Mommamert Posts: 2
    Options
    Watching CNN now,Very Very Sad...Praying for all involved!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just watched this on the news..how terribly sad.

Wtf is the matter with people?

The youngest victim...just three months old!
  • KaseyC0711
    KaseyC0711 Posts: 18
    Options
    Just watched fox news... Unbelievable!!! Very, very sad day....
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh My!!! I have family in the Denver area. How crazy!!! 14 dead - 50 wounded. So horrible

Here's the story: http://www.denverpost.com/
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    They are now saying 12 dead...
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    If you haven't heard what happened, here's how it went down.

The shooter (24), who was wearing a gas mask, kevlar helmet, kevlar vest, and black tactical gear, kicked in the emergency exit door to Cinema 9, exploded tear gas into the crowd, then opened fire. 14 people are dead, 50 more are injured. Suspect was found in his car near the theater, where he had a gas mask, assault rifle, and a hand gun.

That's the skinny of it.

I'm interested to know WHY he did it.

This is undoubtedly sad.

The question we would ask in England is how did he get kevlar helmet, kevlar vest, assault rifle, and a hand gun - but our attitude to guns is very different
  • TylerJ76
    Options

The question we would ask in England is how did he get kevlar helmet, kevlar vest, assault rifle, and a hand gun

Fairly simple.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Prayers to the innocent people who lost their lives and to their families. So sad...... :(
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    So sad and hurting for those involved and affected. Prayers and thoughts lifted for all involved...
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Omg that's terrible!! Those poor people, my prayers and thoughts:(
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    This is undoubtedly sad.

The question we would ask in England is how did he get kevlar helmet, kevlar vest, assault rifle, and a hand gun - but our attitude to guns is very different

Came here to write this, from Canada, it shouldn't be a shock to a lot of people this happened. When someone can buy these things and have them in their house, it's bound to happen! Just takes one crazy guy, this had nothing to do with the actual movie...
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is so sad. I live in Alabama, and in the past week we've had two shootings, one was a mass shooting - where a man opened up fire into a night club and injured 17 people.

What is wrong with people?
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    This is undoubtedly sad.

Came here to write this, from Canada, it shouldn't be a shock to a lot of people this happened. When someone can buy these things and have them in their house, it's bound to happen! Just takes one crazy guy, this had nothing to do with the actual movie...

It's the crazy guy's fault, not the fact that guns are legal here.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    WHY!?!?! Can't we all just get along??
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This is undoubtedly sad.

It's the crazy guy's fault, not the fact that guns are legal here.

Agree!!! This is a horrible tragedy and if the man wanted to kill those people he would have found a way to do it, gun or not. Tragedies like this always bring out the anti-gun people who try to turn a tragedy into a political move. :explode:
  • mg413
    mg413 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So sad & frustrating! :frown: I know we shouldn't live our lives in fear but with more and more shootings it makes it hard not to be anxious.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Just read this article a minute a go... WOW. Will be praying for all those involved today. :frown:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Before the spiderman movie i was talking to my friend about being paranoid that someone would shoot or bomb a theatre during a movie. I had a feeling something like this would happen at a large movie opening.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hearing the 911 call this morning made me sick to my stomach. Why are there so many sick people in this world. I feel awful for all those affected by the shooting.

I too am interested in hearing the reason behind his actions.

Sick just sick.