Tall women & heels??

Options
124»

Replies

• kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 7 inches and when I wear heals I am at least 2 inches taller than my hubby, lol. He doesn't really like it but of course he doesnt say anything b/c I look GREAT in them. :wink:
  • tyott995
    tyott995 Posts: 4
    Options
    Go for it!! I'm 5'11" and I wear heels all the time. My husband is 5'8" and he doesn't care that I'm towering over him. It took me a long time to become comfortable with my height, but now I love it!! Heels make your legs look great, besides, you can always kick them off when you want to kiss with the hubbie!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    TALL WOMEN NOT WEAR HEELS?????!!!!

there's no rule that says we can't. sure, heels obviously make you taller, but they also show off your legs and your booty, so WHY NOT?? :wink:

I'm 6' tall, I've dated guys shorter than I am, but they were always confident enough to go out with me even when I wore heels. I think they enjoyed getting to "show off" haha

But ok, on a slightly more SERIOUS note, talk with your man. make sure he is ok (but TOTALLY get those heels!!)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Never mind shorty; buy the shoes you want.
    Life is to be lived :drinker:
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    buy them and wear them to bed i bet he will enjoy that :)
    ^^^ This guy is a genius!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i say no..only because i'm a 5'5 hater who always wanted to be taller. so go stand in a pothole, damn it and stop blocking my sunshine! :laugh:

on the other hand, if i were tall, i would wear the hell out of some heels and any shortie who didnt like it could kiss the back of my stilt-like legs
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Perhaps he simply hasn't yet realized what will be at eye level when you wear them. :wink:
  • Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than a girl with some looong legs are in heels but I'm about 6'2 so its ok.
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my hubby's the same height....

I grabbed some heels for a Christmas party and I mean they were "hooker" heels....platform even. and he said "you're going to wear those stupid things, you're going to look dumb" But I LOVED these shoes!! So I said "look...I suffered through the birth of your 4 children, I wash your underwear consistently for the last 19yrs, I have cooked your dinner, cleaned your house, and had sex with you even when I didn't want too... am I going to do something for me, without caring WTF you think? YOU BET YOUR SWEET BEHIND I AM....and I wore those heels...and that short skirt..(mid thigh), and I ROCKED IT! And the look on his face when I walked downstairs was PRICELESS!!!! Because I looked HOT!

So I say GET YOUR BUTT BACK THERE AND YOU BUY THOSE HEELS! YOU DESERVE IT!!

(but I would probably never buy another pair of 5'platform black shoes again)
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me too I agree!!! I actually have these same shoes but i got them for thirty bucks GET em!
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and I am not comfortable in heels for everyday yet. But I do keep a few pair in my car because FWB insists on heels when I see him (he's 6'4" though).

It's your life, Buy the heels!