Any criers out there??

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Last time I cried it was because I was in a gas chamber while going thru basic training. That was almost 8 years ago now.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I cry often but it's usually when I'm overwhelmed and stressed out. I hate that crying is how I react to stress. It's happened a few times in work situations and it's embarrassing... I can't really control it, though.

I am so this! Glad Im not the only one. I also cry when I get mad.

Me too. I hate it because I can't control it. I'm just a very emotional person I guess. I cry so easily. I'm so glad I'm not the only one too.
  • I cry at the end of the note book ... every time .. and im ok with that lol
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    The last time I cried was this past May when I had to put my 18 year old cat down. I'd had him since he was a kitten.

Before that? Christmas Eve when my kids went to their father's to spend Christmas with him.

I don't cry, much to my husband's relief. I think it's a nice change for him; although, I can see him look at me during certain situations, expecting me to start crying. I know a lot of women cry frequently. I just don't.

I have a black soul I guess. :wink:
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    i laugh, which really gets people the wrong way at times
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    I cry at the end of the note book ... every time .. and im ok with that lol

Oh, yes. I cried at the end of that book as well. I also sobbed through "Suzanne's Letters to Nicholas."
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    haha i seriously cry like twice a week. I'm emotional though!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Yeah, I'm a crier too. Definitely, during/after traumatic events like the death of my father and my first-born son.

However, I also notice that I have crying spells -- even at dumb stuff on TV or when my second son does something cute -- when my digestive problems kick up. Anybody else have that?
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    I cry often but it's usually when I'm overwhelmed and stressed out. I hate that crying is how I react to stress. It's happened a few times in work situations and it's embarrassing... I can't really control it, though.

I am so this! Glad Im not the only one. I also cry when I get mad.

Far from it! I cry when I'm mad all the time and then get more mad b/c I'm crying and can't stop! I cry pretty easy over sappy things and sad things too-eg it brought tears to my eyes when I saw all the school stuff out and I know I have to send my baby to kindergarten this year.

Same here! It's uncontrollable and sometimes a little annoying. When I get really frustrated I also cry and I can't stop it. I have to let it happen and then I feel better afterwards.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    I cry all the time... not like full on, but get teary eyed. Not so much in my own life's events but rather things I see on the news, or (I hate to admit) tv shows or movies... eeeks! Too emotional.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    I cry every week. Many times more than once a week. When I am angry, I cry.

This morning I cried when I heard the news about the movie theater. Last week I cried when I lifted 140lbs on a deadlift (pride).
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    I cry every week. Many times more than once a week. When I am angry, I cry.

This morning I cried when I heard the news about the movie theater. Last week I cried when I lifted 140lbs on a deadlift (pride).

I cried too this morning... and I've had my tv on CNN all day and have periodically cried throughout the day.. that shooting is tragic.
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    [/quote]

I cry pretty easy over sappy things and sad things too-eg it brought tears to my eyes when I saw all the school stuff out and I know I have to send my baby to kindergarten this year.
    [/quote]

Me too! I get a little emotional everytime she talks about Kindergarten, and turning 5, and riding the school bus. I'm so gonna bawl my eyes out that first day!

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm teary right now :sad:
  • i cry a lot. guess im a crybaby lol, but a book, a song, a movie, anything emotional, can make me cry. and if its personal forget it im a wreck lol.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    I cry at a lot of things. But never in front of people I don't trust, which is like almost everybody.

Yep, same here. I'll cry like a baby at sad movies, sad stories, sad songs, and even happy endings...but only in private. If I'm around other people I'll cameoflage it with a lot of blinking or "forehead-scratching". :glasses:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Ah no....I don't cry ever. When I was younger I used to cry a lot more. But now it definatly takes a lot to get me to that point where I feel like crying.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    I never cry when I'm sad - but as soon as I'm frustrated, I just cannot help but CRYCRYCRY. it's really hard to argue with me bc I will immediately start crying. I have to explain it's because I'm mad, not sad. it's pretty f'd up.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    I cry at commercials, sappy songs, romantic movies, when people are dilholes, when people type "mellow dramatic," sometimes I cry when I laugh really hard.

You're not a heartless s.o.b, some people are criers others aren't.

^^This right here. Minus the typo heehee
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Seriously? Like once a week for me. I love a good cry. It's a happy cry, a sad cry, an excited cry, the frustrated cry, the church cry, just read a sappy card in the store cry, the commercial cry, the Extreme Home Makeover cry. I'm a cry-baby and that's ok.

ETA I've never seen my husband cry, ever. Not even when our two kids were born. He's just not a cryer at all.

This, totally. If I didn't get it all out through tears, I very well may just burst into flame.
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    I go through phases depending on what is going on in my life. lately i have been crying often because the stress of what's going on in my life is getting the better of me. i wish i could control it more.