sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    rude behavior:interrupting
    bad tipper
    gossipy
    arrogant
    self-centered: never asks about me
    makes asumptions

predjudiced: not tolerant of other's differences: political, religious, sexual...
    oh, and racial profilng!

pretty much describes my whole family!

also,
    those who belive what they hear in the media is the truth
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Abuser of any kind
    Intolerant/judgemental
    Addict (to anything)
    Dishonest
    Unhygienic
    Emotionally cold/distant
    Intellectually lazy

I don't care if people are any of these things, but I won't be bringing anyone with those traits home with me.

pretty much this. :)

*I'm adding another.. :P
    Not passionate. Even if it differs from what I enjoy or believe in, it's nice to know someone else feels strongly about something. :)

*like*

For me...mostly, it's having no basic understanding of the word 'we' as it relates to a relationship. 'We', is not 'me...oh yeah, and you too, as long as you don't interfere with me'.

And addiction is acceptable, if what she's addicted to is 'we'. For me...that falls under the heading 'passionate' lol.

:)
  • jahsshh
    jahsshh Posts: 18
    Options
    DEAL BREAKERS:

emo
    no sense of humor
    lazy
    no respect
    poor hygiene
    conceited
    thinkin that being "queen *****" is something to be proud of

i know this may come as a shock to most women, but gettin botox in ur lips IS DISGUSTING!

wearing slutty clothes in hopes of attracting the right guy all the while pulling your skirt down and giving the not so attractive guys ***** looks like theyre pervs giving you the stare down

wearing clothes 5 sizes smaller

****ty attitudes....like if you read all these deal breakers and you think to yourself "pfffft, im all that and still get guys" then this applies to you (c:`,
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I won't date anyone who loves Harry Potter or anime.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    poor hygiene
    smoker
    no maners

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Abuser of any kind
    Intolerant/judgemental
    Addict (to anything)
    Dishonest
    Unhygienic
    Emotionally cold/distant
    Intellectually lazy

I don't care if people are any of these things, but I won't be bringing anyone with those traits home with me.

Not passionate. Even if it differs from what I enjoy or believe in, it's nice to know someone else feels strongly about something. :)

*like*

For me...mostly, it's having no basic understanding of the word 'we' as it relates to a relationship. 'We', is not 'me...oh yeah, and you too, as long as you don't interfere with me'.

And addiction is acceptable, if what she's addicted to is 'we'. For me...that falls under the heading 'passionate' lol.

you win. :wink:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Abuser of any kind
    Intolerant/judgemental
    Addict (to anything)
    Dishonest
    Unhygienic
    Emotionally cold/distant
    Intellectually lazy

*like*

Do I?!?!

Not so far!!

:grumble: :laugh:

Seriously though! Don't you agree? All this 'codependant' and 'independant' brainwashing that goes on nowadays is ridiculous! While those things certainly exist...and an extreme of either can certainly be bad for a relationship...I'd rather have mine lean a little towards the left than the right. If I wanted to be independant...well...I wouldn't have agreed to be in a freakin relationship!!

Wait, was that a soap box I was just on?

:heart: you girl!
  • JayBear13
    JayBear13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    drugs
    My sister is in jail for murder becuase she was high on drugs and killed someone. I just can't put up with that.
    Bad breath,
    religeous.
    cheater,
    abusive

Luckily my boyfriend doesn't have any of those problems so I'm in luck <3
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Smoker
    Not intelligent
    And obese. And I am not being a hypocrite. My late fiancee was obese and did nothing about it....its what killed him. I NEVER want to go through that again. And since I wont do that to anyone else either, that,s ANOTHER reason for me to lose weight.
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    thank you to whoever started this thread/post, it's a winner. :happy:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    thank you to whoever started this thread/post, it's a winner. :happy:

The lovely Miss LemonBurns :).

A round of applause please!!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    liar/ dishonest
    selfish
    drug user
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Abuser of any kind
    Intolerant/judgemental
    Addict (to anything)
    Dishonest
    Unhygienic
    Emotionally cold/distant
    Intellectually lazy

*like*

Do I?!?!

Not so far!!

:grumble: :laugh:

Seriously though! Don't you agree? All this 'codependant' and 'independant' brainwashing that goes on nowadays is ridiculous! While those things certainly exist...and an extreme of either can certainly be bad for a relationship...I'd rather have mine lean a little towards the left than the right. If I wanted to be independant...well...I wouldn't have agreed to be in a freakin relationship!!

Wait, was that a soap box I was just on?

:heart: you girl!

hush....
    knocking you off your box. ;P
    I'm already in the who should pay for dinner thread. ha!
    *kiss*
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Smoker
    Lacks ambition
    Doesn't like kids
    Controlling
    Liar
    Cheater
    Does drugs
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    1. Shorter than me, sorry gotta be taller than 5'6"
    2. Can't cook
    3. No desire for marriage/children
    4. Small hands/feet (hehe)
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Smokers!
    Must be at least 5'7"
    Inactive
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't pull his own weight: IE: you want to eat?~help cook, you want clean clothes?~do some laundry, you want a clean house?~bust out the vaccum, you want well behaved kids?~be the other 50% of the parenting, you want a nice yard?~help me plant the flowers, you want to spend money?~have a good job

If you can't participate in your own life than I don't want you participating in mine. Thank god my husband is my other 1/2 or we'd have major problems.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Dull/ No sense of humor (has to be able to make me laugh)
    Doesn't like kids
    Doesn't like scary movies (I'm a scary movie FANATIC...lol)
    Controlling
    Lies alot
    Acts fake or shady
    Has cheated on girlfriends in the past
    Does drugs
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Major one; If he doesn't like animals, conversation is over in an instant. :D
  • knighthood77
    Options
    has male genetalia

Ha. For sure.

*****y (I didn't know that word was censored. Basically a person that nags for the sake of nagging.)
    Self Centered
    Smoker
    Too religious
    Lies
    Drugs
    Too "country"