Are you trying to hit your goal weight by a specific date?

Options

Replies

• CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Before December this year!!
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    I am hoping my goal weight which will be 30 pounds will be met around oct or nov of this year..
  • BlessedOne2019
    BlessedOne2019 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    No timeframe, no goal weight, when jiggly things that shouldn't jiggle don't then I am there.

I totally agree! I just know there are places that have wrinkles that shouldn't yet...and bulky spots that shouldn't be bulky! I just want to be healthy and grow old with my hubby, and watch my future grandbabies grow up!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hadn't really thought about it until now. But, I think I would really like to reach my goal weight by my 40th birthday, which is in April 2013.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No time frame. I truly believe if you set yourself a timeframe you will jinx yourself. It took a long time for me to get this weight on and it will take awhile to get it off. But once it's off it's off!!!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~ 1 year 100lbs which would be Aug 8th of this year. Unfor I wont make it to a year since I hit that goal on Mon. :)

Well thats just not acceptable :wink:

Well done!! x
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal time frame or goal weight. I just want to be healthier and I've lost 27 pounds. I feel better, my bloodwork numbers are much improved, and I have more energy. I still want to lose another 25 pounds and I know it will take time and patience.
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Well I have a few "events" that I am looking forward to being skinnier for:

1- Going to Washington DC and New York (never been!!!) in October
    2- Big family Halloween party end of October (obviously)
    3- Feeling good about my appearance for the holidays from Thanksgiving to New Years

and finally the biggest one of them all.....

4- I turn 30 in April!

Of course I want to be healthy and skinny for the long haul- not just these things. However, it makes it so much more rewarding!
  • lovemepurple88
    lovemepurple88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 25 pounds by my birthday in December. I'm pretty sure that it is doable as long as I continue to stay on track. I would like to reach my final goal weight by Spring Break in March. I would like to actually go to a beach for once and rock my swimsuit.
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 40 more lbs by the end of August and I have failed miserably. There is no way I'll make that goal. Hopefully by Christmas I will have lost 40 plus a little more. The way it's going now, I haven't been able to break through my plateau for months. If I do break it, I'll keep fluctuating up and down. I'm so frustrated.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    my first goal date is tomorrow my 54th birthday - I am hoping to reach a normal BMI!
    My next goal is another 10kgs before xmas.
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    to have a beach body for my 40th Birthday, I have a realistic 2 and half years to get there. Will be sat at the other side of the planet on a beautiful beach in Australia.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    When I can walk by a shop window and think, "Wow! Who's that hot woman?" then I will be through. :happy:
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be around 70kg by the time I go on holiday next year. Mostly so I can fit into economy! Seriously, long legs+fat *kitten* do not make for a good long haul experience unless you go business. Still, no drama if I don't make it. As long as I'm not as big as I am now, I can still go economy and stop over in HK both ways. Nothing wrong with a little extra shopping!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I will lose another 33 lbs (15kg) before next year July. That will be a challenge in itself as I'm losing less than half a pound per week. Most importantly though I will be a healthy weight again in 5 kg and weigh the same as the start of this year.
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am sincerely hoping for the end of the year. It's so vain, but i LOVE winter clothes and would really like to buy a new, cute wardrobe! :) that's 36 pounds in 5 months. I think that's doable. or i should at least be super close!

Also hoping to finish a half marathon (either an official one or just the distance) by the first of December!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Options
    I have a total of 15 (maybe 20) lbs. to lose. I'd love to be at goal by my 42nd birthday, 11/24. =)
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Considering the fact I am on year 2 of losing weight...no I don't have a specific date for my goal weight. I would like to get there before I'm dead though! :)
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be about 150 by the end of Sept/start of Oct as I'm going on a trip to London with some friends and I just know there'll be photos of me.
    Looking to be around my ultimate goal (not set in stone so I don't know exactly what) by the end of the year ideally. Failing that by my 28th birthday next April. The rate I lose weight April is looking more realistic, lol. As long as it stays off though! I'm more concerned with look then weight and I know the look I want will take probably longer to get and a lifetime to maintain.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my GW of 125lb by July 30th that's 5.6lbs away I dnt know if that would be possible still since that's just 10 days away but if it doesn't happen I'll just make a new goal ; )