Anybody want to be friends with a fatass?

Options
123457»

Replies

• faqudolan
    faqudolan Posts: 16
    Options
    As long your not scared of awesomeness feel free to add me
    ^^^^^
  • faqudolan
    Options
    Yep. But no more calling names. SLIM-*kitten* UNITE!
    The problem being we're FAT-*kitten* not SLIM-*kitten*.
  • faqudolan
    Options
    Mine are deflating like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day balloon on December 10th
    I lost 20 lbs and still wear the same bra size. what gives???:

I compare mine to water balloons that have tiny holes in them... slowly letting the water out. LOL

Oh dear god, that sounds painful. lol
  • schoeppner
    schoeppner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, you can never have enough...:)
  • RitaWantsToBeThin
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    your not a fatt *kitten* . I will be your friend
  • stephaniekit
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! And anyone's friend :D
  • kmaddox1969
    kmaddox1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here is a flower for a beautiful young lady. Don't be hard on yourself you have taken a big step by creating this post and look at how many friends you have found. Stay strong as you can do whatever you set your mind too. I will be your friend too if you like.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

you do have some rather large tatas. yes. i is jealous. :grumble: LOL

your tatas are just fine, Marie....not that I've seen them up close mind you.....just......ya know.....from a distance....in your pics......HEY, I'm a happily married man here......<walks away and takes foot out of mouth>

To the OP.....sure add me
  • HeyNicole922
    Options
    I would love to make some friends on here to help support and motivate

Feel free to add me <3
  • faqudolan
    Options
    I think if I could lose my boobs I'd go down about twenty pounds. So technically I guess I'm not a fatASS. haha.

your tatas are just fine, Marie....not that I've seen them up close mind you.....just......ya know.....from a distance....in your pics......HEY, I'm a happily married man here......<walks away and takes foot out of mouth>

Jabba! How's life as the Hutt?
  • BrendaJaneK
    Options
    Hell ya... but I prefer a smart *kitten* - so let's move you from one to the other!

Fun thread and you have a great attitude!
  • BrendaJaneK
    Options
    Man, people are way too sensitive about words.

People can call themselves whatever they want - and if you thought about it for longer than 5 seconds you would see she even meant it lightheartedly and this isn't the place for your "God loves you!!!!!!!!!!!" spam.

Hahaha. Thank you, sir.

Amen to that!....
    People don't see she has a fun-hearted sense of humor - love her as she is!!
    Uh-hem, because that's what God wants you to do.
  • mxtodsi
    mxtodsi Posts: 23
    Options
    I'll be your friend.
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Yes, but you have to look at it as becoming fit and healthy....believe you will do it....
  • rhonadouglas
    rhonadouglas Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's be fat *kitten* together and then slim jims together,:flowerforyou:
  • Jebbster007
    Options
    Man, people are way too sensitive about words.

People can call themselves whatever they want - and if you thought about it for longer than 5 seconds you would see she even meant it lightheartedly and this isn't the place for your "God loves you!!!!!!!!!!!" spam.

what he said.....and hey, to Fungus, God luvs ya, man.........
  • Jebbster007
    Options

Jabba! How's life as the Hutt?

Life is good, girlie....and uhhhh.....the movie got it wrong, it was typo....it's actually Jebbo the Hut....and thanks for askin'
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

MY FRIEND! haha That's what pushup bras are for. You're a married man. You probably know all about that stuff by now. LOL I know my husband has learned a lot in the 4 years we've been married. haha!