Oatmeal & Peanutbutter?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and PB is my usual breakfast. Sometimes I do pears and a little bit of vanilla extract with the oatmeal instead.
  • LaDonnaF
    LaDonnaF Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't understand the folks saying this is bad. Peanut butter, especially the kind with pieces of peanut, tastes delicious with oatmeal. I mix in my chocolate whey protein as well... often also a banana - I eat this everyday and I'm never tired of it. Fills me up for hours and I feel like I got a cheat by eating peanut butter AND chocolate :-)

Honestly, I wouldn't depend on people on the internet for what tastes good - we're all different and what tastes amazing to me might taste like *kitten* to you. Experiment and find stuff you love. There are so many healthy recipes out there - makes cooking fun to try new things!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Yep oatmeal, PB and dark chocolate in yummer.
    My personal fav is oatmeal, raspberries (frozen or fresh) and dark chocolate. Breakfast of champions
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I also like to use Protein Plus Peanut Flour and vanilla or chocolate protein powder. Yum! The peanut flour is like PB2, but without sugar or salt added (and cheaper).
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I mean, I like oatmeal & peanutbutter so in theory I imagine it tasting okay. haha

I like pickles and I like chocolate, but they don't taste very good together.