Curly hair isn't sexy?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Funny that this thread appeared today!!! Just this morning a co-worker told me that she loves my curly hair! Several guys I've dated have also complimented my curly hair. One thing that I find odd is that at least two guys I know have told me they think I should let my grey grow out!!!! HECK NO!!! I'm coloring that b1tch til the end of time!!! Lol!!!
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have curly hair and my hubby (my Master) doesn't like it and he has ordered me to straighten it. I love it, but if he doesn't, I will do as he orders. :)
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    it's a conspiracy to sell more product
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I WISH I had curly hair...
    My hair is seriously STICK straight. I have to use a straightener to turn the ends under...otherwise it seriously looks ridiculous.
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It IS sexy. Just a different kind of sexy from straight. Some people feel they can pull off serious and seductive with curly, others with straight. Some people think somewhere in between (beach waves) make them feel like a Victoria's Secret model, LOL. It's all personal preference and confidence is 90% of what will give off the perception of sexy. Other 10% is how well one controls the crazy frizz. LOL
  • RushBabe_214
    Options
    My hair is naturally curly. Especially when it was longer, I always received compliments from men...wild, sexy, untamed...is what I heard a lot.

Rock what you've got and don't let others dictate what is sexy.

76e9ca92-9894-4d1f-a54f-c190c854d5cd_zps92cd769b.jpg
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    OP, I think that your hair is gorgeous curly! (Yes, I looked at your pictures) I think you can rock either look, but really love the curly look better. That might just be me wishing my straight hair was curly. As long as you like your hair, it doesn't matter who else does. :flowerforyou: