HONESTY BOX!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    dear husband=DH

Thank you!!! I never knew what DH meant... I always kind of ASSUMED it was something like that, but wasn't sure. So now I know. lol
    Also used in a more generic "dear heart"

Can also be damn husband, but that's for only when you're mad at them! :wink:
  • mstifb
    Options
    But... but I like thigh gaps. lol

Stupid question - what are thigh gaps????

I don't know what thigh gaps are either but if that means my thighs won't rub together when I walk, then I want one! :glasses:
  • mstifb
    Options
    just a few things i have been honest with myself about lately and not caring what other ppl think ..... :happy:

1. sometimes i buy unhealthy food because i cant afford the healthy stuff (single mama here)
    2. i tried steel cut oats and i HATE THEM (sticking to quaker instant oatmeal packets)
    3. watched my first epidode of Dr. OZ and im hooked (he is a funny looking man :indifferent: )
    3. i think a thigh gap is creepy!!! and i never wish to have one EVER!!
    4. i don't have a public food diary because some mfp members are cruel bullies and i dont care for their opinion
    5. i don't log everyday because i have a million other things to do
    6. it is going to take me forever to get to my goal weight because I LOVE PIZZA & CUPCAKES (eating pizza tonight) :heart:

*EVERYTHING SAID IN THIS FORUM IS ALL FOR FUN PLEASE DONT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY. LETS HAVE FUN!! :drinker:

Thanks for posting this! Let's see if I can make a list:
    1. I buy a lot of prepackaged stuff because I work sometimes 10 hours a day and I don't cook much. It's easier for portion control and gives me a taste variety. I also love using SlimFast and or Muscle Milk as my meal replacement for breakfast and lunch. I don't always drink my 8 plus glasses of water but considering I used to never drink water AT ALL I've come a long way!
    2. To go with #1 I think people that eat "clean" are cool, but doesn't mean I have to do that. I hope to eventually make more of my own meals and eat "clean" some of the time, but I know it will never be something I do 100% of the time.
    3. I would love to do the Turbo Jam and or Shredd programs but I have fibromyalgia and degeneration and a bone spur in my neck so don't know if I'll ever be able to do something so intense. My body would probably not handle that very well.
    4. I have no idea what thigh gap is but if it means my legs will no longer rub together, then that's great!
    5. Many times I eat under my 1200 but I don't feel like I'm starving and I try to get as close to it as I can. Also some of the calories it shows I burn as exercise I don't think is accurate because I am on a beginner level and I think the calories shown is more for a higher level.
    6. My diary is public to friends. I always welcome positive encouragement and helpful suggestions, as long as it is only that and not the negative or holier than thou type of posts you referred to.
    7. I've been logging everyday and hope I can keep it up. It helps me keep focused.
    8. My DH and my kids don't want to eat "healthy" and that's ok - I'm hoping one day they will want to do that and I encourage that, but I'm not going to disown them because they don't. They support me and that's what matters.
    9. I'm with you on having a limited budget so I do buy frozen dinners that are on sale, etc. The people that complain about what we're eating should buy our groceries for us - but then again, there's still some stuff I wouldn't eat because I'm a picky eater!
    10. I love all my friends and will welcome any friend that is positive and encouraging! This is the last one for my list!! :flowerforyou:
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    1. I feel fat most of the time.
    2. I don't wear sleeveless shirts or dresses because I have huge arms and its my biggest complexion.
    3. I have never worn a bathing suit in public
    4. I am very shy, but sometimes try to hide it by fronting that I am strong and outgoing
    5. I eat chocolate at least once a week.
    6. I am scared of loosing weight and then gaining it back.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    1.I refuse to only eat "clean"....it may take awhile to get to goal but I love fattening greasy food!

2. Exercise and MFP has become an addiction for me.....

3. I log everything....I don't care what people think how I eat....and if they say mean crap then I ditch thier *kitten*!

LOVE your spunk and I agree...except the greasy foods. I had to learn not to like them. I had 2 years of living hell with a bad gallbladder!! FINALLY had emergency surgery New Years eve! (2004 or in there)
    (Dumb *kitten* doctors would NOT listen!!!)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i think about 97% of the men on mfp are pervs and are here to babe watch thats why most of my friends are just us girls who are serious about weight loss :):)

Well I think this thread has its very own uber creepy example, so I'm inclined to believe you.
    Hahaha!
  • MFPBrandy
    Options
    Today I feel like throwing in the towel.
    Treat yourself nicely. Have a little treat, take a bubble bath, read a fun book. You can stick with this.
  • MFPBrandy
    Options
    I want to reach into my computer and smack all the people that post "WTG!" and "good job" to a particular individual who routinely eats 600-800 calories (and doesn't eat back calories from her huge workout sessions) when they see the "so-and-so was under their calorie goal today" message. Read the food log, people!!! And she is constantly complaining about feeling tired and weak, but won't listen to the few people who tell her she needs to eat at least BMR because "it's working."
    I want to be there for support like she asked (and particularly for the crash up ahead), but I just can't watch it -- I had to un-friend, and I feel like a tool for doing it.
    I eat under my calorie count by quite a bit almost every day I workout, but not to lose weight. It's because I workout a lot.
    That's why I "upped" my calorie count to more than is really needed to lose weight.
    It's just hard to find 500+ more calories to eat at 7:00 PM at night . . . .

I don't really feel tired or weak though. I am actually full of energy all the time (because of the awesome workouts)!
    And I can understand that! I'm talking about only eating 600 calories total -- not net. Literally logging more calories burned than ingested. I know there are a couple people on this site that think that's healthy if you've got enough stored fat to burn, but I just can't get behind it.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Edited because the picture wouldn't work!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I think I can put together an AFFORDABLE dinner with fresh ingredients with better quality than a frozen dinner. I don't want their sodium and preservatives as part of my diet.

For example, tonight I'm doing steamed rice, microwave broccoli, and a bit of salmon. The rice is bought in bulk and cooked easily in a rice cooker. Broccoli could be fresh or frozen, and can either be steamed over the rice cooker or zapped in the microwave. To cook the salmon I used an indoor griller similar to the George Foreman machine (that you can find for pennies on the dollar at Goodwill or in yard sales). But mine is a Griddler by Cuisinart.